Ticci Toby Lemon!!

You were in the kitchen, fixing pancakes up for Toby. He didn't ask you to make then, you just thought it would be a sweet gesture. You began to put butter and syrup on them, when you felt hands wrap around your waist. "Whatcha doin babe?" He asked. "Making you something sweet." You said in a sincere voice. You turned around to face him, the plate in your hands. You offered them out to him, but he put them back down on the counter. "I think I want something a little sweeter.." He said, his lips lightly pressing yours. You smiled and deepened the kiss, causing Toby to hold you closer to him. His tounge began to play with yours as he lifted you by your butt and sat you down on the counter. You smiled into the kiss and knotted your fingers in his hair as he began to massage your breasts. You moaned as his hands travled to your pants. He undid the button of your jeans and slid his hand inside, softly rubbing your panties. Pleasure shot through your body, making you crave more. He slipped his hand out of your pants and took them off instead, as well as all of your clothes. He bite your neck before pulling your legs closer to his. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he entered inside you. He went slow at first, teasing you cynically. You kissed him hard before gasping his ear "Toby, please go faster!" And with that he picked up the pace quickly. Your breath began to get hotter and faster as he hit the spot. As soon as you came your entire body became almost numb as he finished. He pulled out and dressed you quickly before having an all out cuddle fest with you on the couch, acompined with sweet kisses and pancakes.