Hoodie's second lemon

Explicit content!!

"Y-Y-YN?" Hoodie stuttered, glancing at you. You looked up from your book, seeing curiosity in his hazel eyes. "Yes?" You asked, watching him turn off the lamp next to him. "I-I'm ready." He admitted, climbing on top of you. You looked up at him with a confused face before setting your book down. "Ready for what?" You asked as he sweetly kissed you. "Children." He whispered, nibbling on your neck. You gasped as he pushed you onto the bed, making you lie down. "I love you so much." He admitted, ripping off your T-shirt and bra. You shuddered as the cold air hit your breasts, Hoodie's warm tongue sliding over them. The change in temperatures gave you a strange pleasure as he kissed, licked, and bit at your stomach, chest, collar bone, and neck. You moaned at every sign of affection he gave you. Your breath became scarce as you pulled off his pants, feeling that he was already fully erected. You smiled and grasped his rock hard member, softly licking it's wet tip. He knotted his fingers into your hair, throwing his head back with pleasure. He let out a few soft moans as you bobbed your head up and down as far as you could. He was huge, making it hard for you to go all the way down. You pulled him out of your mouth as he grabbed your thighs, drawing you closer to him. He thrusted only the tip inside of you, already making you moan. He gently rubbed your clit before pushing the rest of him inside, making you scream. It wasn't your first time with Hoodie, but it still hurt like hell. He slowly forced himself inside of you, letting you get used to it before going faster. Your moans couldn't be tamed as one of his hands were still rubbing you, the other one playing with the tips of your breasts. You screamed louder the faster he went, orgasming once he hit your spot. At this point, you came all over him before pulling him into a kiss, making him come soon after you. "Please..tell me when you want to do this again Hoodie..you don't have to be shy." You panted.