When you have a tickle fight/play wrestle

Slenderman~ You giggled and sat on top of Slendy, an accomplished look on your face. "I win!" You gloated, even though the both of you knew that Slender could pin you down on the bed in a heartbeat. He chuckled and allowed you your victory before flipping you over and pushing you on the bed, kissing you gently while softly trapping your wrists.

Jeff the Killer~ "Fine Jeff, you win!" You whined, defeated. You both were play fighting, when he pinned you down, not letting you get up from beneath him. He chuckled and kissed your nose "Yay! I win! Now what's my reward?" He bragged. You rolled your eyes and kissed his neck for a while with your hands still pinned before resuming your match.

Ben Drowned~ "Ben, stop!" You screamed, laughing uncontrollably. He smirked and pecked your lips quickly before continuing to tickle your stomach. "Not until you surrender." He demanded. You tried your hardest to catch your breath between your giggles "Never!" You screamed. Ben chuckled and kept tickling you, kissing your cheek in the process.

Eyeless Jack~ "Why won't you laugh!?" Jack exclaimed, starting at you. He had challenged you to a tickle fight to find you not laughing one bit. "I'm not ticklish." You admitted with a shrug. Jack pondered silently before whispering "You..that..uh, that's not..normal.." He trailed off, wondering how you couldn't be ticklish at all.

Laughing Jack~ "Jack, I'm not that fragile.." You whined, folding your arms in front of you. While the two of you were play wrestling today, he barely even touched you, not wanting to hurt you. He chuckled and got on top of you, kissing your lips softly "I just want to make sure you're safe." He blushed, moving your hair out of your face.

Masky~ "Masky!" You wailed, trying to push him off of you. "Stop..hahaha..I can't..breath haha!" You chocked out. He smiled and kissed you softly, pulling you into his lap. "You shouldn't sign up for tickle fights you can't win then." He stated in a matter of fact tone. "Well..I wasn't ready." You lied, making Masky snicker.

Hoodie~ "Y-YN..no.." Hoodie whined, trying to do his work. He was sitting at the foot of the bed with papers in his hand, your legs wrapped around his waist. You were trying to pin him to the bed, but he was to strong, he wouldn't budge. He sighed and put his paperwork down, playing with you until you felt like you won.

Ticci Toby~ "YN..are we gonna stay like this all day?" Toby asked. The two of you were play wrestling today, when you made it into a cuddle session. "Yes we are! You know how much I love cuddles!" You exclaimed. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you, stroking your hair and kissing your face for the rest of the day.

Lost Silver~ "YN, c-cut it o-out!" Silver demanded, laughing in the process. You had dragged him into a tickle fight, which you were winning..for obvious reasons..."No! You're cute when you laugh." You admitted, pulling him close to you. He caught his breath and hid his face in your hair "Don't d-do that a-again..I m-might die of laughter n-next time." He chuckled.

Homicidal Liu/Sully~ You giggled as Liu kissed your cheek softly, still hovering over you. You both were having a tickle fight, when Liu quit. "I'm tired babe." He admitted before flopping down on you. You groaned and tried to push him off. "You're crushing me!" You shrieked, pushing at his shoulders as Liu snickered, not moving an inch.