After the fight (his pov)

Slenderman~ I'm such an idiot. I should never have spoke to YN in the way I did. Ever since she left me, I've missed her dearly. I miss her more than anything else in this entire word. She is my world. I should have taken her help when I had the chance, maybe she would have made it all better. I need her back, if I don't have her, I'm nothing. I love her, and I can only hope she'll except my apology, but I wouldn't blame her if she said no.

Jeff the killer~ I have got to be the most stupid man on earth. I had the most beautiful girl in the entire world, with hair that shined in the light, eyes that you could drown in and a body made for sin. But I messed it all up by looking at some dumb whore. Now YN doesn't think she's beautiful, and it's all my fault. She wears sluty clothing now and is more self conscious than ever. I need to let her know how gorgeous she really is.

Ben Drowned~ I'm the biggest jerk ever, I can't live with myself after what I said to YN. I miss her too, she hasn't been the same since the fight. She was right, I was a crappy boyfriend to her and we should go on more dates. She doesn't talk like she used to anymore, and I long to hear her sweet voice. I need to find a way to make it all up to her, and I can only hope that she will be the same again.

Eyeless Jack~ I was so mean to YN that night. She was right, she hasn't had much sleep due to me, I shouldn't have stormed out or got angry at her, I love her. I haven't seen her since the fight, I guess I'm scarred that she's angry at me. Wow, some man I am, yelled at the only girl I've ever cared about and I don't even have the guts to apologize. But I will, tomorrow morning I'll make it all up to her.

Laughing Jack~ I can't believe myself! I don't even deserve calling an amazing girl like YN mine after what I did. I know YN has been having a rough time lately, and I should have understood that. I should have comforted her and shouldn't have made her talk. I haven't talked to her since, I miss her. I can't eat candy, I can't smile, I can't laugh. She was my sunshine, my everything, I need her back.

Masky~ I miss YN so much. She's all that I've thought about since I left her, god I can't even get out of bed without her. I was so wrong, I would stop time if I could just for her. I'll do anything for YN and at any time she needs me. I don't think she wants to see me though, I shouldn't have acted that way and I don't know how to get her back. I'll go to her house tomorrow, and sallow my pride.

Hoodie~ I want YN back. I didn't want to leave her, I only wanted to protect her. But that was probably the worst decision I've ever made. I need her, maybe even more than she needs me. I want her to be mine, but I want her to be safe. And the worst part is that I know I hurt her to. I need to make this right, I need YN back. I can't wait, I'll go over right now, I can already feel her in my arms.

Ticci Toby~ Why can't I control myself? Thanks to my tics I lost the most important thing in my life, YN. I still remember her beautiful face, terrified when I lost it and heartbroken when I left. I want to make it all right again, I want to apologize and I want to love her. I just don't know how to make it up to her, I want things to be the same again. I need to think of a way and fast, I can't take being without YN any longer.

Lost Silver~ YN, did nothing wrong, I was to sensitive, to jealous. I shouldn't have thought she was cheating on me, she loved me. Key word LOVED. I don't think that she does anymore, and I don't blame her. I crave her every moment I'm without her, I need her back. I'll go to her house tomorrow and apologize to YN and her friend, hopefully she'll love me once again.

Homicidal Liu/SULLY~ I hate Sully. I hate myself. I hurt YN, I just can't live with knowing that. I lost YN, the girl of my dreams, because of Sully. He ruined my life, and he hurt YN. I didn't even like that other girl,but I just couldn't stop Sully. I need to tell YN that I really am sorry and tell her that she is good enough, no waaaay better than me. Please let her except it, I need YN again.