When he takes you to a dance (Part 4!!!)

Hoodie~ "Um, b-babydoll, I-I don't r-really k-know how t-to d-d-dance..." you heard Hoodie awkwardly whisper as he looked down at the ground. Music filled your veins like blood as you pulled Hoodie to a corner in the dance. "It's okay Hoodie, neither do I.." you admitted embarrassed. Hoodie looked up at you, a sweet smile spreading across his face. "But, I-I c-can a-always t-t-try, I'd d-do a-anything for y-you." he said cutely before wrapping his arms around you. You blushed and put your hands on his shoulders as well as your head on his quickly beating heart.

Ticci Toby~ You and Toby both watched the idiotic people of your school dance and sing to equally idiotic songs. Toby's arm was snaked around your waist when you heard a dark chuckle escape his throat. "What is it?" you questioned. Toby looked down at you, evil glistening in his eyes. "Would you be mad if I gave these people a scare?" he asked. You giggled and kissed his cheek, knowing that Slender must have been in him, causing him to have the need to kill. "Nah, I'll be in the car, so make it quick." you said heading out to the parking lot. After Toby was finished, and covered head to toe in blood, he returned with a rose and many, many kisses.

Lost Silver~ "I don't r-really want t-to go in there s-sweetie." you heard Silver shudder. A blush was spread across his cheeks as he looked down at you. "I'm so s-sorry, y-you got dressed s-so pretty, and I don't e-even have t-the guts to take y-you i-in." Silver whispered, looking away. You pulled his face towards yours, giving him a soft kiss. "Don't be upset with yourself, I don't even like the people in there. Lets go dance somewhere else?" Silver nodded as you took him to the park, where you played cute and slow songs on your phone. Silver loved the feeling of your body so close to his as you rocked back in forth.

Homicidal Liu/SULLY~ "WHAT A SHORT DRESS, you look beautiful." Sully and Liu said. You blushed and kissed their cheek gingerly as the music in your school's gymnasium played louder. "I'll be right back angel, I'm going to get you something to drink." Liu said. You nodded as he left you by yourself at the table. As soon as Liu was pretty far, a tap made it's way to your shoulder. You whipped around to see a boy your age, a perverted grin spread on his face. "Hey babe, why don't you dance? I'd love to see the way your hips mov-" but before he could finish, Liu and Sully tackled him to the ground, smashing his head on the floor over and over again. "She's OURS!" they screamed as you pried him off.