First date

Slenderman~ You curled your last piece of hair and twirled your dress around. It was black, long sleeved, and stopped at your knees. There was a white trim around the dress's edges and was accompanied with dark red wedges. You liked the way you looked and left to meet Slender in the woods. He was already there at the entrance at the woods, he perked up when he saw you. He handed you a dozen white roses before taking your hand "You look stunning." he said, almost shyly. You giggled "Thank you." you replied. Slender walked you deep into the dark woods until you reached an old, romantic looking gazebo that was lit up with candles. "Slender, it's beautiful." you sighed happily turning to him. He bowed to you and took you inside, leading you by holding your waist. Suddenly music started to play as Slender spun you around. You smiled at him as you danced the night away.

Jeff the killer~ You lounged around on the couch, being lazy and watching t.v. It was pretty normal, until Jeff came in, standing in your view of the television. "Uh, do you mind?" you asked moving, trying to see around him. Jeff sighed "Fine if you didn't want these I guess I can leave." He joked handing you two tickets to your favorite band. You squealed with happiness and thanked him before shooting up and getting ready. You put your hair down and put on a casual blood red dress, leather jacket, and some black ankle boots. You left for the concert with Jeff, him telling you how hot you looked. The concert was very fun, there were a ton of people. You smiled as you watched the band play and hummed along to all of their songs. Jeff liked the band too and had a lot of fun. You and Jeff loved the music and held each other's hands all night.

Ben Drowned~ You were really excited to go on your date with Ben. You even got ready two hours before the date was supposed to start. You had a jade green dress that went to your mid thigh. You had sequined green kitten heels and your hair was curled and down. You waited for Ben in your room, until he came through the t.v "Hey babe, are you ready to g- woah." he said, eyes almost popping out of the sockets. You smirked "Yeah let's go." you said as he grabbed your hand and let you come in the t.v with him. Once inside, you noticed it looked really familiar. It was the same virtual town you and Ben met. He tightened his grip on your hand, "Don't worry YN, this'll be fine." he said, still drooling over you. He took you inside a cute little dinner in the town. You and Ben talked and ate for your date, it was very sweet and for once Ben wasn't TO perverted.

Eyeless Jack~ You looked at yourself in the mirror, eyeliner smudged on your eyes. You put your hair up in a ponytail and had a short dark blue dress complete with cobalt blue earrings. Jack swung by your house around two in the afternoon "Hey YN, you look beautiful..." he said throwing himself off track. "Oh yeah, are you ready?" he asked. You nodded as he took your hand. Jack took you to the zoo downtown, and you loved the idea. You loved animals, and went to see all your favorites. You looked at the dolphins, the tigers, the pandas. You saw every animal the zoo had to offer. Once you got to the giraffes Jack was kinda hungry, especially for kidneys. He went in the pin to grab some from the giraffes, but everybody saw. You and Jack were thrown out of the zoo, and Jack felt pretty bad. You just laughed and grabbed his hand, you had a lot of fun with Jack.

Laughing Jack~ You smiled at yourself in the mirror, putting blush on your cheeks. You wore a brightly colored dress that went past your knees, your hair curled with a bow in the back. Once you were finished you went to Jack's carnival where he was waiting for you. "Oh YN, you look so cute." he complimented you, walking you down the street. "Where are we going?" you asked Jack. "You'll see." Jack chuckled. After walking with Jack for several minutes you arrived at a cute candy shop. You smiled with delight as Jack led you inside the colorful shop. You tried most of the candy in there, gummy candies, hard candies, sweet candies, sour candies, bitter candies, you name it. There were a few random things in the shop, like stuffed animals. Jack got you a stuffed dog that you loved and walked you home after your cute little date.

Masky~ You looked in the mirror, this time getting ready for Masky. You put on a 3'4 lengh sleeved yellow dress that went to your knees. You had your hair straightened and gold hoop earrings in, along with yellow heels. You thought you looked good enough as you went to your living room where Masky was waiting. He looked at you, his jaw dropping under his mask "You look gorgeous." he told you, grabbing you by your waist. He took you into the woods, but it looked a little more bright and inviting tonight. Masky brought you to a meadow deep in the woods, flowers galore. You loved all the flowers there and picked yourself a bouquet. Afterwards you sat in Masky's lap, your back resting on his chest. You watched the stars as he braided flowers in your hair. Masky took you home after the date and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

Hoodie~ Hoodie told you to wear something a little comfortable for your date, so you wore a loose, and short, orange dress with your hair in a fishtail braid. When you met Hoodie outside he blushed under is mask "Y-you look a-adorable." he whispered making you blush darkly. Hoodie held you by your shoulder and walked down the street. You walked for about ten minutes until you reached an ice arena. You and Hoodie put skates on and went on the ice. You weren't very good, so you held onto Hoodie the entire time. He didn't mind, he thought every thing you did was cute. You held his shoulders while he pressed you close to him so you didn't fall. It was almost like you were dancing, holding onto each other. You skated until everyone else left. When you got cold on the ice Hoodie let you wear his hoodie for the rest of the night.

Ticci Toby~ Toby wanted to take you swimming for your first date. Since you were going to the pool you didn't wear that much makeup, you put your hair down and wore a chestnut brown two piece swimsuit. Once you were finished in the bathroom you went out to the pool and saw Toby waiting for you. "YN, you look.... well you l-look," Toby looked you up and down, his eyes wide. You smiled at him and went in the water. He came in with you, and you had to admit Toby looked really cute with his shirt off. You swam around with Toby and then got in a water fight which was fun. After the fight Toby came and hugged you, you wrapped your legs around his waist. You leaned in for a kiss, but was interupted by an older woman "Excuse me, are you two dating?" she asked. You nodded yes. "Well I just wanted to tell you that you look cute together." she said making you and Toby blush.

Lost silver~ Silver wanted to go on a date with you, but didn't want people to see him. So he took you to the cinema and sat in the very back so that nobody could see him. You wore a casual sparkly silver dress with red flats and your hair up. Silver turned to you, the movie not started yet "I t-think you look very p-pretty." he said shyly. You blushed and said your thank you's before putting your head on his shoulder. The movie started, and it hit you that this was a horror movie. You nuzzled your face in SIlver's neck, scared. Silver wanted to hold you, but he couldn't "Hey s-sweetie, a-are you alright?" he asked. You nodded. "Don't worry, as long as I'm around, n-nothing will ever get you." Silver said sincerely, making you feel a little better. You watched the rest of the movie, still a little scared and hid in Silver's chest every time you got to scared.

Homicidal Liu/Sully~ You stood in front of your mirror, getting ready for Liu. You put on an emerald green dress that had long sleeves and had your hair in a curled ponytail. After you were finished you went to meet Liu outside. He saw you and smiled "You look beautiful, AND PRETTY SEXY." Liu and Sully both paid you a compliment. You blushed as he held your hand. "I didn't know where to go, so we're going to a fortune teller, I thought it might be fun." Liu told you. You liked the idea and thought it would entertaining. You walked to the fortune teller's. She started off like every fortune teller, looking in her crystal ball. After waiting for a few minutes, she looked up at you and smiled "In both of your futures, I see you two together." You looked at Liu and blushed. "I see you two happily married with three children and a beautiful house." the teller said, finishing up. You looked at Liu and smiled.