AN~ The winners!!!

Hello everyone!! I'm sorry but I have already closed off the contest early, reasons for this will be issued in the next authors note. I have already messaged all of the winners and told them about their prizes, great job guys!

1ST PLACE WINNER GOES TO kristxn_13 for the story Blue. A beautifully written (and creepy) story that you should check out! Make sure to check out our collab story, which will be published soon!

2ND PLACE WINNER GOES TO RinCrayonsOtakuGal an amazing OC story, Neo!! Please make sure to read it and check out our collab story once it's published!

3RD PLACE WINNER GOES TO ClownsOnCarousels for an amazing series of short horror stories!! All of them are super freaky, I'm sure you'll love them as much as I did! Make sure to check out our collaboration sorry once it's up!

4TH PLACE WINNER GOES TO BossKey for the story Bite. Super creepy with some elements of fantasy in it. The creatures are amazingly original! Please make sure to read!

5TH PLACE WINNER GOES TO JasmineP54 for the story Nightmares Can Become Realities! It is incredibly creative as well as freighting! I loved this one so much, please check it out!!

Again, please read each of the stories! All the stories sent to me were amazing, and if you would like to see the others that were sent, you can see them in the reading list on my account! Thank you all so much.

XoXo~ Angel