Slenderman Lemon!!

"Slender?" you asked in a soft voice. He looked away from the paperwork on his desk and towards you. "Yes my dove?" he said, moving across the room. You looked down for a second then back up "Do....do I satisfy you?" you asked. Slender's cold hands reached your face, his thumb stroking your cheek "My dear, of course you do, why would you ever question that?" "Well..most men want more then you do.." you trailed off. Slender's cheeks turned bright red with realization. "Love, you are my heart, you are my everything. I would never EVER ask you to do anything you would feel uncomfortable doing." he said. You giggled "Slender..I'm not uncomfortable..because it's with someone I love." You could almost feel Slender's smile as he picked you up and held you in the air. His lips slammed on yours, and in no time at all his tongue was sliding in your mouth. You slowly became breathless causing you to pull away "Slender, take us to the bedroom please.." you panted. Slender followed your request and teleported the both of you to his bedroom. He lied you on the bed as he straddled your hips. "Tell me whenever you get uncomfortable." he said, removing his jacket, shirt, and tie. You took your hands and ran them down his chest, to stomach, and landed at the waistband of his pants. You undid the button as Slender opened your top and took off your bra. He threw it aside before kissing the tops of your breasts softly. His soft kisses traveled from your breasts to your neck, collar bone, shoulders, ribs, hips, and lower stomach. "Slender..more.." you whimpered. Your sweet and demanding voice turned him on even more. Slender held your wrists down roughly as his tentacles undid your pants and ripped off your panties. Slenderman's tentacle reached down and entered inside you, finding that you were dripping wet. You quietly moaned in pleasure as Slender pumped quicker. But before you could release, he pulled out, causing you to whimper more. "Don't worry my love, I just wanted to pleasure you with something else." he said removing his boxers. Your eyes widened seeing how big he was,at least ten inches. "Um, S-Slender..I don't think...it w-will fit.."you admitted embarrassed. "Don't worry dear, I'll be gentle." he purred. He slowly entered while his lips gently played with yours. Pain shot through your body for a moment, but slowly disappeared into pleasure. Slender was slow and gentle as he had promised, and carefully sped up. The both of you got more and more wet the faster he went, causing soft moans to escape. As if on cue, you both came, causing even more loud groans. Slender slowly pulled out of you and dressed you in your underwear and his button down shirt. He bent down and kissed your forehead "I love you more then you can even imagine." he whispered before holding you in his arms.