When you wear something of his

Slenderman~ You giggled as Slender kissed your cheeks again, his jacket giving you warmth. The two of you had gone on a picnic today, only to find out it was super windy. You honestly weren't that cold, but Slender insisted on letting you have his jacket. The sleeves and tail of the coat were way to long for you, making it ten times more adorable to Slender. His cheeks turned pink as he held you in his lap, sneaking peaks at your cuteness every so often.

Jeff the Killer~ "Babe, have you seen my-" Jeff started to ask, only to stop dead in his tracks. You were sitting on the bed, wearing his hoodie while you dangled the tip of his knife in your fingers. "You left this here." You giggled, covering your mouth with one of the sleeves. His white cheeks began to turn red "You..y-you can wear it for now.." He insisted, trying his best not to stare.

Ben Drowned~ You shrieked as Ben pinned you down, laughing "No fair I wasn't ready!" You whined, admitting defeat to your little wrestling match. "Whatever." He chuckled, rubbing your nose with his. He kissed you softly before you took his hat off, messing up his hair. He laughed again before putting the hat on your head carefully "Hey, you look pretty cute..well, more than usual at least." He said with a wink.

Eyeless Jack~ You and Jack were having a lazy day, only messing around with each other and cuddling in bed. After a very long giggle fit, Jack began to cuddle you, stroking your hair. You smiled up at him as he smiled back, reaching for his mask on the night stand. You thought he was going to up it on, but was very surprised when he put it on you instead. The mask felt hot as you stared at Jack's frowning face through the eyeholes. After a few seconds he ripped it off of you "What's wrong?" You asked. He smiled and kissed your forehead "I can't see your beautiful face with that on."

Laughing Jack~ You laughed even harder, looking at how ridiculous you were in the mirror. Jack was at the carnival today, leaving you alone to dress up in his oversized button down and suspenders. Even though they were way to big, you had to admit you looked pretty cute. You giggled again, when Jack pushed the door open. His first response was just a blushing stare, but after a few seconds he scooped you up into his arms, telling you how cute you looked.

Masky~ Masky smiled down at your sleeping face, trying his best not to blush. The both of you were on the couch, your sleeping head resting in his lap. He twirled your hair in his fingers, looking down at your body. You had gotten really cold in your sleep, making Masky drape his jacket on you. You cuddled deep into his coat, making Masky think you were the cutest thing he ever saw. By the end of your nap Masky's cheeks were tomato red and his sweet smile was wide.

Hoodie~ You and Hoodie were cuddling in bed on a very chilly night, trying to fall asleep. You were extremely cold, but didn't want to admit that to Hoodie. You tried your best to fall asleep, when you shuddered. You mentally cringed at yourself, trying to keep your shivers in. Hoodie didn't even ask if you were cold, he immediately took his jacket off for you to cuddle in. You blushed and put it on while Hoodie stared "Y-you look a-adorable.." He whispered to you with a smile.

Ticci Toby~ "Toby, take that off." You insisted, pulling off his mouth guard. You liked seeing his face, it made you feel like he trusted you to see him. He smiled as you took his mouth guard off before snatching it up from your hand. You looked at him confused before he slipped the guard on you instead. He stared at you for a moment, his eyes wide "You look cute.." He admitted. You blushed and attempted to take it off, only for Toby to put it back on you.

Lost Silver~ You and Silver were hanging out in your room, playing Pokémon and joking around with each other. You giggled and fell into his lap, staring up at him. He smiled at you and bent down, giving you a kiss. When you broke away, you reached up and grabbed his hat off his head. You ruffled his hair before putting the hat on, making Silver blush "You s-should w-wear that more o-often.." He admitted, his face turning bright red.

Homicidal Liu/Sully~ You and Liu were in the living room, watching a movie and cuddling. By the middle of the movie, Liu got extremely bored and stared to mess with you. From playing with your hair to asking you stupid questions, Liu would not keep quiet. Finally Liu took his scarf off and wrapped it around your neck. You rolled your eyes and glanced back at him, seeing him blush and smile "I would say you look adorable right now, but I can't think of a moment when you don't.."