He asks you out <3

Slenderman~ You and Slender were in the forest, reading like you always do. You were reading The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe, when Slender handed you Looking For Alaska by John Green. You looked at him confused, he knew you didn't like books like these. "There's a quote I really like on page 123, read for me." Slender told you. You smirked, opening the book to the page he told you. There, highlighted in pink was the quote he was talking about "Will you go out with me?" it asked. Below it was a sticky note that said (a: yes (b: definitely (c: absolutely. You turned to Slender and kissed his cheek. "C" you whispered.

Jeff the killer~ After a very long day of school, you pushed the key to your house through the lock. It opened with a small click as you stepped inside. Happy to be home, you ran to your room to change into some comfortable clothes. You opened your door and flipped the light on to see a HUGE archery target. It took up most of your room. Instead of arrows in the target there were large knifes, and a lot of them. There were at least 50 knives spelled out saying "Be Mine?" You turned around to see Jeff waiting for an answer. "Of course." you beamed, throwing your arms around him as he chuckled in delight.

Ben Drowned~ You and Ben were sitting on your bed, side by side, playing a game like you always do. Today you were playing Call of duty ghosts for the hell of it. You were having a lot of fun with Ben until the match ended. The scoreboard flashed on the screen as your eyes scanned down at the names until it found yours. You had 24 kills, you were secretly happy and ready to gloat to Ben. But Ben's name wasn't there "Hey Ben, which one is your name?" you asked him curiously. "The last one." he replied. You read the last name that said "Be mine baby?" "Yes!!!" you squealed in happiness.

Eyeless Jack~ You watched as the tiny wrens swooped down into the sparkling lake and up into the pink and orange sunset. These were the nights you liked best, sitting on the bay of the crystal blue lake next to Jack. Although you were having a nice time, you usually talked to Jack on these nights, but tonight he wasn't said a word since he greeted you. You turned to Jack, a little scared about your friendship "Jack, are you upset with me?" you asked in a quivering voice, about to cry. Jack turned to you and lifted your face up, slipping a flower in your hair. "Of course not, I was thinking of a way to make you mine."

Laughing Jack~ You walked to Jack's carnival and opened the large gate at the entrance, slipping inside. Jack was usually at the entrance, waiting for you, but instead there was a small stool painted your favorite color. On the stool was your favorite candy, the wrapper had your name on it, a large and fluffy stuffed bear, and a note. You picked the note up and read it, realizing it was Jack's spidery penmanship. The note read,"Dear YN, I love watching your face brighten up when you see me. You make me feel so happy. I want to make you as happy as you make me." Jack came and hugged you. "I'm yours." you whispered.

Masky~ You looked at yourself in the mirror, braiding your hair for the fifth time. Masky was there in the room with you, watching you get ready for a date with someone you knew at school. Masky was really quite as he watched you. "Do you like him?" he asked. You sighed "Not really, he's kinda mean." You told him. "Then why are you going with him?" Masky asked. "Because he asked m-" "Don't go with him!" you could tell he was getting upset. "Masky, what's wrong?" you asked. He stood up. "What's wrong is you should be with me." he whispered. You smiled at him and kissed his masked cheek "You're right."

Hoodie~ You smiled to yourself as hoodie pushed you on the old creaky swing. You loved being with him, he was so sweet. You felt great, until you saw your ex with the girl he cheated on you with. Hoodie saw your gaze on him and instead of pushing you, he held you close to him. "D-don't w-worry about him. He doesn't deserve y-you." hoodie whispered. "I know, it's just.. he was the only one that could love me." you whispered. "N-no, y-you're w-w-wrong. I-I want you more than anything e-else in the w-world." you hugged hoodie back. "A-are you m-mine?" he asked. You nodded. "Thank g-god, I thought you would s-s-say no."

Ticci Toby~ Your feet stomped on the sidewalk, your cold and wet body was trembling with anger. You were with your friends, but somehow you got separated and were forced to walk home in the rain. Your hair began to get stingy in the rain as you unlocked the door to your house. You stepped inside, happy to be warm, and flipped the light on to see a ton of roses and rose petals on your floor. "What the-" but you were cut off by someone tackling you. "YN YN YN! I know you might s-say no, but I like you! A lot. Please please please be my girl!?" Toby asked. You giggled and hugged his neck, "Yes, you make my day."

Lost silver~ Your fingers flew over the buttons of your d.s,you were playing Pokeman of course. You loved playing it even more when Silver was with you. Which he was, but he was a lot quieter than usual. After sitting and playing Pokeman for an hour in silence, Silver closed your d.s, you didn't know how but he did. "I-I know the feelings aren't mutual, b-but I wanted you to know I r-really like you." Silver blushed and looked away. "Silver." you sighed, but he didn't look at you. "Silver." you said again, moving his face to look at you. "The feelings are mutual." you told him as you pulled him into a hug.

Homicidal Liu/Sully~ You sat next to Liu, watching a movie. You sneaked glances at him from time to time to see he was looking at you too, making you both blush and look away. Finally Liu turned to you "I can't take it anymore! YN, please be my girlfriend?" Liu asked. You giggled and nodded as Liu smiled widley, getting on top of you "FINALLY,WE CAN HAVE FUN NOW." Liu said in a deep voice that scared you. Liu snapped out of it and apologized. "I'm so so so sorry YN. That was Sully, please don't let him scare you away!" Liu pleaded. You shook your head and hugged him "No,it's fine." you told him.