Masky's second Christmas

You woke up to the sound of the front door slamming open, making you jump up to see what was going on. You crept into the living room to find Masky and Isaiah talking to Hoodie, his wife and twin girls sprawled out on the couch. You greeted them with hugs and kisses, offering them sweets like cookies and eggnog. You all had agreed to seeing each other this Christmas for a gift exchange, which Hoodie did not forget. He handed you, Masky, and Isaiah each a gift. For Masky a new lighter, for Isaiah a flannel shirt, and for you a handmade dreamcatcher. You thanked Hoodie with a hug, knowing how much time it must have taken. Hoodie pointed towards the tree "D-don't let us h-hold you b-back, open y-your gifts." He smiled. Isaiah took his advice and made his way to the festively wrapped gifts, opening them to see a rocking horse and a soft fleece blanket. He shared his gifts with the girls, playing and giggling with them for the rest of the morning. Masky smiled at the sight, handed you your gifts. The first one was a new guitar, which you teared up at. You had been wanting the same one for over three years now. You kissed his cheek ,opening the second one. You gasped at it, finding five gold charms, a puzzle piece, an anchor, a wishbone, a feather, and another heart. Masky had bought you a charm bracelet last year for Christmas, and you weren't expecting more charms for it. You hugged his waist tightly, thanking him. Finally, you handed Masky his gifts as Hoodie cuddled his wife. Inside the wrapping paper, Masky found new ear buds that could glow in the dark as well as a lethally sharp knife that could hang around his neck like a necklace. "Thank you baby." He whispered to you, kissing your head. You smiled at him, handing Hoodie's family their gifts. "Open them up." You said with a grin..