His favorite signs of affection

Slenderman~ When you nuzzle his neck, stroke his hand with your thumb, or wrap your legs around his during cuddle sessions.

Jeff the Killer~ When you play with his hair, kiss his neck/collarbone, or when you wrap your arms around his bicep and lay your head on his shoulder.

Ben Drowned~ When you sit in his lap, tickle/scratch/stroke his back, or when you get into "No I love you more" fights, he loves that shit.

Eyeless Jack~ When you hold his waist tightly during cuddle sessions, knotting your fingers in his hair, or when you bite his lip when you two make out.

Laughing Jack~ When you giggle at his jokes, squeeze his hand tightly when you get anxious/scared, or when you peck his lips ever so gently, it drives him wild.

Masky~ When you smile up at him with those sparkling eyes, rub his neck/hand/back when he's stressed, or when you hug him from behind while he's working.

Hoodie~ When you let him lay his head on your chest, whispering sweet things to him before he sleeps, or when you put your hands on his chest while you kiss.

Ticci Toby~ When you flaunt him in public, pull him close while you walk down the street together, or kiss his cheek when he's frustrated/overemotional.

Lost Silver~ When you listen to his heart beat, tell him all the things you love about him, or when you straddle him, whether it be in a sexual or loving manner.

Homicidal Liu/Sully~ When you grip onto his clothing every time you kiss, writing him sweet notes in his luchbag, or when you let him fall asleep on your shoulder.