Ben Drowned Lemon!!

Ah, such a peaceful nap. You had a very stressful day, therefor the only thing that could put you at ease was sleep. Little did you know, Ben was already in your room with you, his crying eyes staring down at your blissful beauty. You slipped further down into your dreams, when you felt someone crawl on top of you. You fluttered your eyes open to find Ben, his tongue beginning to wet his bottom lip. "Ben, what are you doin-" But before you could finish he cut you off with a soft kiss. "I tried, but I can't stop thinking about you. Damn, you just..take my breath away." He whispered, wrapping his hands around your ass.

He kissed you once more on your lips before taking off your pants and panties. You felt a little embarrassed and tried to cover back up, but Ben wouldn't allow you to. He kissed your thighs and began to creep his way closer to your entrance. Slowly he began to kiss the lips of your lower region before sliding his tongue inside. You bursted with pleasure as he licked quicker. After a minute he broke away, lips glistening. "You taste just as good as I thought you would." he whispered, turning back to your lips.

After he removed the rest of your clothing as well as his own, he began to get ready "Babe, this may hurt a bit...." Ben said. You nodded your head and put your hands on his chest, his lips still moving in sync with yours. You began to moan louder than you already had been as he entered. He was big, but you didn't cry. Everything faded into pleasure.

Ben went so fast, both of your enjoyment was only a blur. After you both were soaking wet, Ben pulled away and put his lips near your ear. "I don't think anybody could ever make me come the way you did." he purred in your ear before starting round two.