When you paint his nails

Slenderman~ "Aren't they pretty?" You cooed, making your sister and Sally begin to giggle. Slender cleared his throat looking at his now bright red talons. "Um..this doesn't feel right." He complained, making the three of you burst into a fit of giggles.

Jeff the Killer~ "I could get used to this." Jeff chuckled as you rubbed his hands. "What, painted fingers nails?" You teased. He snorted "You know it." He snickered as you continued to massage his manicured hands.

Ben Drowned~ "YN!" Ben screamed, looking down at his now pink nails. You had painted them while he was sleeping, not expecting him to wake up just quiet yet. You giggled as he chased you around the mansion, trying to peel it off himself.

Eyeless Jack~ "I really like this actually." Jack said, looking down at his black and blue dripping nails. "I knew you would.." You chuckled, watching him put his gloves back on, leaving his nails the way they were.

Laughing Jack~ "I love them!! All I need to do now is join a gay pride parade.." Jack chuckled, admiring his rainbow striped finger nails. "Shut up, they are fabulous." You explained, making Jack snicker once more.

Masky~ "I don't know how you can do this.." Masky admitted, watching you paint beautifully detailed pictures on his nails. "Patience babe..patience.." You explained as Masky accidentally moved his hand, fucking up his entire pinky.

Hoodie~ "I feel..a-a little b-bit l-like a d-drag queen." Hoodie admitted, looking down at his purple, glittery nails. "You like them and you know it." You giggled, watching him fail at peeling the polish off of his fingers.

Ticci Toby~ "I would wear this on." Toby chuckled, looking at his raven black nails. "Don't tease." You chuckled at his sarcasm. "I'm not joking, it looks good on me." He snickered, leaving it on until he had to go to work.

Lost Silver~ Ummmm.......

Homicidal Liu/Sully~ "WE like THIS." Liu and Sully said, staring at their white nails splattered with red, looking like blood. "Why's that?" You asked. They snickered "REMINDS US of our GOAL for JEFF's future.." they chuckled darkly.