Homicidal Liu's Second Lemon

Explicit content!!

Sully pulled you onto his lap, his member already fully erected. "WHY DO YOU LEAVE THE MOMENT LIU IS GONE?" he asked. You giggled as he kissed your neck "For this exact reason.." You mumbled, feeling his hand slip through your thighs. "What if it was me?" Liu asked, gently sucking on your collar bone. "I might be okay with that.." You groaned as he rubbed you through your jeans. Liu smiled and pulled your pants and blouse off, working on your bra. He flipped you off his lap and onto the bed, instantly ripping off your panties. He stood right beside the bed, pulling your legs towards him. He spread them wide before penetrating through your flesh, making you gasp. Liu gently placed his hands on your hips, humping fast. "I love you." He admitted, lust filling his eyes. You smiled and allowed him to come inside of you, which didn't take long. He groaned louder than ever, until Sully came back "MY TURN." he growled, flipping you onto your stomach. "Oh!" You screamed, feeling him stick his member into another hole. Sully snickered at your reaction, one hand rubbing your clit as the the other flicked at the tips of your breasts. He hit you from behind vigorously, slowly making you orgasm. You screamed loud, feeling your cum soak his fingers. He stuck them down your throat, finishing up his own climax "I guess two really is better than one.."