Page 40

It Was Always You
Page 40

"My heart is full of you."

Azriel POV'
I kissed her neck and i know she's liking it. But i should control myself for now, i have to do what i need to do.

"Ely?" Tanong ni Kaylee saakin.

"Hmm?" I answered.

"Why don't you asked me to be your girlfriend?" Nakayukong sabi nito at nakaluhod sa tabi ko na nakaharap saakin.

"I don't want to be your boyfriend." I answered her at nag angat ito ng tingin saakin.

"Give me your hand." I said at kahit hindi niya ako maintindihan ay inabot niya saakin yung left hand niya.

Kinuha ko yung sing-sing sa bulsa ko at sinoot iyon sa kanya.

"Be my fiancé." I said and kiss her hand.

And when i look at her i imagined again the life i will had if she really becomes my wife officially and I'll be looking forward to our wedding.

"I love you." I said and she was looking at me with those teary eyes.

"The ring is so beautiful... I really like it." Umiiyak na sabi nito.

It was really a beautiful ring that cost a million dollars for my love.

(The Ring: https://pin.it/739G3XI)

"I love you too." She said at niyakap ako sa sobrang tuwa niyo.

"I'm your fiancé! Finally!" Tuwang tuwang Sigaw nito at hinalikan ako ng ilang beses sa labi.

After one year im finally back to you my love. And I'm promise i won't ever get tired of you. I will really treasure you love.

"I'm done showering love." I said at pinupunasan yung buhok ko ng towel.

Kaylee was paying attention on her phone. Niyakap ko ito from the back at hinalikan yung leeg niya. It smells so good...

Kinuha ko yung towel na soot niya sa ulo niya at pinunasan yung buhok niya and I'm really addicted to her smell. I close my eyes and smell her hair at hanggang sa makarating ako sa leeg niya ay hinalikan ko ito, i can feel that Kaylee closes her eyes that's why i smile.

"Do i smell good?" She asked at hinarap ako.

"Yeah, you smell really good." I answered her.

"Let me." She said at binigay ko sakanya yung towel ko.

She was wiping my hair and i was looking at her beautiful face. My love is so beautiful and sexy. I smiled stupidly thinking dirty things about her.

Nakangiti ito habanh pinupunasan yung buhok ko that's why yumuko ako ng kaonti at hinalikan ito sa labi.

"Love!" Asar na sabi nito at natawa naman ako.

"I can't stop kissing you." I said at natawa rin naman siya saakin.

"Don't you have work?" She asked me at naupo sa kama.

"I do have of course." I answered at tumabi sakanya.

"Me too i need to go to the Café urgently." She said and i nodded.

"Here." Abot ko sakanya nung paper bag na laman ng mga damit at sapatos para sakanya.

"Thank you!" Masayang sabi nito at kiniss ako sa pisngi.

She changed in the bathroom at ako rin ay nagpalit na ng suit because i have a meeting about the Event will be held the day after tomorrow.