Page 44

It Was Always You
Page 44

"I am 100% inlove with you."

Kaylee POV'
He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt at pantalon na may butas sa gitna and white shoes. And he was entirely handsome! I can't believe that this guy was my boyfriend and he will be the one I'll marry!

I'm wearing white short and green top and necklace. (https://pin.it/8u60yZ5)

He was taking care of me ever since he came here, hindi ito nagalit sakin kahit isang beses simula ng magbalikan kami and he was giving me butterflies god that it felt to good.

I admit na tamad ako pagdating sa bahay pero he was still staying with me and loving me always! I am so lucky to have him.

"Nice meeting you Sis." He was Shene.

Ely already introduced him to me and he was right that Shene was really handsome.

"Me too Shene." I smile and nodded.

"Well enjoy the party and I hope we can be friends." He said and i nodded.

"Let me borrow my cousin for a while can i? Our Business Partners are looking for him." Shene added.

"Sure take your time." I smile.

"Stay here love, I'll be looking at you so don't go away okay?" He said and i nodded. He kissed me on my cheek before he leave.

I known this Bar for so long pero hindi pa ako nakakapunta rito and now that i am here sobrang ganda at napakaingay talaga.

I sitted on the stool there at tinitigan si Ely na gwapong nakikipag usap sa mga kasama niya.

Some part of me is nagtatampo sakanya because I've been seducing him pero wala lang sa kanya. Kahit pa nakakahiya ay kinakaya but still nothing, god.

Doesn't he want me? So confusing. Tell me if you want me, i want you badly love huhu. Your so handsome so that i can mark you as mine uhm... Wait... Diba dapat siya ngayon ang nagsasabi nito and not me?

"God Kaylee so pervert." Sabay pitik kopa sa noo ko at tumawa.

"Beautiful." I woman mumbled next to me.

"Who?" I asked and she winked at me.

"It's you, you are so gorgeous and stunning." Compliment nito saakin and i smiled.

"Of course and you are so cute and fine tho." I compliment her back at baka mamaya ay mausog ako nito. Joke.

"Why are you wearing so casual here? Dina dapat you should wear a bodycon dress or the theme na babagay talaga sa party?" I asked her because I'm confused.

"Pity me i can't wear like that." She pointed what im wearing.

"And why?" I asked still confused.

"See that guy over there? The guy beside Mr. Niko Calafiore." She pointed the guy beside my Boyfriend and i nodded to her as a respond.

"He was my Boyfriend." She answered.

"And he doesn't allowed me to wear like that or some revealing clothes because people will cat call me." She added and i can't believe what she said.

"It's not your fault if people will cat call you. And one more thing you should wear what you want." I explain to her and i think she still doesn't understand.

"See that man over there? The man beside your boyfriend?" I said and she nodded.

"He is my Fiancé." I proudly said and smile.

"So you are Mr. Niko's rumored girlfriend?" She asked.

"I'm not her rumored girlfriend but i am her Fiancé and it's not rumored but it's true." I answered her and she smile.

"So jealous na hinahayaan ka niya na sootin ang gusto mo." She said and i can understand her.

"I'm Kaylee and U?" I said.

"Jez." Pagpapakilala nito and we hug each other.

"Love?" It was Ely and i smiled at him. Kasama niya yung Boyfriend ni Jez at si Shene.

"You should not settle to a guy like that Jez." I said and pointed her boyfriend.

"What did you say?" Tanong ng Boyfriend ni Jez at hinarap ko naman ito.

"I said you should change your mindset about woman's wearing revealing clothes." I angrily said.

"If people are catcalling her then stand up for her, hindi yung pag binabastos siya ay pinagpapalit mo ng damit." I added and Ely was pulling me back dahil ang lapit ko masyado sa lalaki na ito.

"Mindset okay? Mindset." Diing sabi ko at lumayo na rito.

"And Jez?" I called her na gulat na nakatingin sakin.

"You should know the difference between being Protective in being Possessive." I explained and hug her.

"I'll see you next time hun." I added at tumalikod na.

Ely was holding my waist and Shene was beside him.

"D*mn. I forgot that you are Niko's fiancé for a minute." Shene said and Ely was smirking.

"You must been proud bro." Shene added at inakbayan si Ely.

"Yes i am." My Love answered and smile.

Unang pumasok si Shene sa loob at inalalayan naman ako ni Ely papasok sa loob.

This is a room for VVIP'S Member dahil nakita ko na nakasulat roon sa pinto.

"Attention Everyone!" Sigaw ni Shene na ikinanlaki ng mata ko.

"Kaylee M. Wright. Niko's Fiancé!" Pagpapakilala niya saakin na ikinagulat ko.

"Did you tell him my full name?" I whisper to Ely and he nodded.

"Don't be shy love." Ely said and i nodded.

Nginitian ko lahat ng mga tao roon at ganoon rin sila. Everyone was congratulating us and I'm so happy that they are supporting us at walang toxicity na halo.

"Don't drink to much." Ely said and i nodded.

I really enjoy everything here at nakakausap ko lahat ng tao rito at talagang welcome ako.

Masaya at nakaka proud that they are so healthy here lalong lalo na si Shene. Sobrang bait at gwapo na mayaman pa, soon I'll introduce him to Luisa hehehe.

I didn't even notice na nakatulog nako sa balikat ni Ely sa sobrang saya at pagod rin.

"Look everyone was supporting us!"

×××
Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!

Kindly vote for my stories and follow me <'3

×××

Twitter: @ghostified_me
Instagram: @ghostified_me