Step baby daddy?|| Lonzo Ball

There's a well edited version of this on my tumblr go check it out.

My tumblr is @1-800anklebully

Personally I like the other better but go show some love on the other one as well.

Also if any of you guys know how to like copy and paste the easiest way to like do it from tumblr to wattpad lemme know!

Summary: Lonzo loves his girls but sometimes his girl Hannah, she gets to the best of him.

Warning(s) Swearing, fluff and Lonzo being a asshole lmao.

Also let's just appreciate how fine Zo looks in this pic whew chile😩✌🏽

We must stay focused sisters. We must stay focused.

"Yo what's up its Hannah and today I'm finna be pranking Zo and telling him I'm gonna go take Zoey to meet a friend of me and y'all now how strict he is about Zo he doesn't let anyone around her unless he trust them so he clearly trust me anyways I hope he doesn't kill me and keeps it cool, calm and collective so I don't get demonetised wish me luck!"

"How are u doing Zo." I asked the little girl he smiled she fiddled with the chain her father got me for our 24 birthday. I combed her hair.

Yep as corny as it sounds Zo and I had the same birthday. October 27th. Same year and all accept he was older.

"I'm fine." She told me with a smile.

"That's good to hear! Are you ready to have fun today!"

We went out and I took her shopping and brought her whatever she wanted we also got ice cream.

"Whoa where did y'all going." He jumped off the couch making his way to us. He hugged his daughter who hugged his legs.

"To meet a friend."

"What friend." He questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"You don't know him." I said dismissively.

"Him?"

Here we go.

"Hannah, u know better than to be taking my daughter and meeting other-" he sighed loudly and his face held pure annoyance.

I wanted to laugh so bad at how bad this boy was losing his mind but I had keep it together for the sake of the video.

"Zo can you please go play with ur toys dada and mama need have a talk." Lonzo explained she knew what he meant and went to leave.

"You can't be doing that Hannah, I don't want other niggas meeting me daughter." Lonzo huffed he was really trying his best to not get pissed.

"But his not niggas he's just one. Besides his my homeboy we go way back I trust him." I spoke from my ass making things up on the spot.

Lonzo scoffed pacing." Girl you got me fucked up."

"I don't get why you're so pissed." "
"Hold on lemme re word it for u since you acting dumb-"

I gasped at his words.

"Basically you're saying it's okay for me to go and hang out with some girl and bring Zo to meet her? Would you and Denise be pissed?"

"Well I can't speak for Denise but I wouldn't care." I lied through my teeth. I was protective of Zo like she was mine. I love that girl.

"Cap. Stop playing with me. You would be hella pissed."

"You're outta pocket-"

"No I'm not fuck why can't you understand why I'm so angry. Every girl I introduce to Zo always find a way to fuck it up. And you're doing that right now."

I felt my heart drop to my ass at his words.

"Zo-" I tried calling out to him but he ignored me going up the stairs.

I sighed and turned off the cameras knowing this just got real personal.

_______

I left Zo alone to cool off since I knew that in his state he would most likely shout out something he would later regret like now.

I know his beating himself up about it but quite frankly he had every right to react the way he did his protective of his daughter heck I'd be too.

"Hey." I plop down laying next to him he was watching something on the tv in his room.

I had laid down Zoey and tucked her in instead of Lonzo she asked where her dad was since he always tucked her in  never missed a day,thankfully he came in and kissed her goodnight and left without another word.

His arms were crossed against his chest legs crossed as he leaned against the head of the bed. His green eyes refused to met mine they held anger. Betrayal.

"You gonna say anything?" Nothing. Damn. Okay.

I tried clinging onto him like a koala but nope, Lonzo was usually the clingy one he wasn't budging surely this show wasn't more fascinating than me.

I got off him and begun to put on my slides I wasn't actually leaving but I knew this would get his attention since he wants to be a damn mime.

I felt his gaze on my back so I quickly dashed out of his room like Usain bolt.

I was on the track team but Zo is a full time athlete and with his busted knee, I had a advantage.

The sound of heavy footsteps made me pace increase I made it downstairs and gripped the door handle  before I knew it I was being snatched.

I yelped loudly as I felt strong  arms lift me up and I'm being carried bridle style. I know it was Zo because his arms were covered in ink. he doesn't saying anything but carries me all the way back to his room.

He throws me down on the bed like a sack of potatoes.

"I'm sorry." I finally blurted out." It was prank I didn't actually take Zo to meet a friend of mine,it was all a lie. What you said was outta pocket I'm not like the other girls you've been and you damn well know that." I huff.

To think that he would even think that just makes me so bewildered and mad. Where's the trust?

"I'm sorry what for I said baby. But,Girl. You're gonna be the death of me." He groaned and collapsed into my chest and laughed missing his voice.

"That's not funny!"

"You should've seen your face it was like ...."

"You're so lucky it was a joke or else somebody would've got their shit rocked!"

we laid in silence I softly played with his curly hair that was so dearly soft in my grip.

"you should move in." He announced and I paused.

"Whatttt."

"No I'm serious."

"I don't wanna intrude-"

"Pls you won't be intruding no body Zoey loves you I love you. What's the problem?"

"You know what.... Forget it I'm moving in!"

I began kissing Zo all over his face and he laughed pulling back.

"You keep acting like that and Zoey is gonna have another sibling."

"Heck I wouldn't mind that." I smirked devilishly.

"Say less!"

I squealed as he pounced on me. Let's just say Zoey was gonna be thrilled with the outcome in a few months.

_______

What did you guys think?  I hope y'all enjoyed and don't forget to vote and comment!

See y'all in the next imagine!💜