Miss uptight|| Jayson Tatum

Excuse any errors

Excuse any errors

You- Serenity
Serenity p.o.v.

I was currently baby sitting one of my clients son. His name was Micah and he's about 5 years old.

On my mama  this boy has beef with me since he was in his mamas stomach he never liked me. He had hella attitude for no reason.

But me being the nice person I was of course I didn't retaliate. Sometimes.

"What do you mean you can't identify the names. I specifically reserved it under Mr and Mrs Bryant! Don't put me on hold mf." I cursed at the man that put me on hold.

I had booked  a reception  for my clients  that were planning on getting married on the weekend. But apparently some malfunction happened and their name is not on the system.

"Micah get your behind over here." I ordered sternly at the 5 year old.

He stuck his tongue at me in response.

"Yes this is she." I answered the phone once I was pulled off hold. Once everything was sorted out I glanced to seem to that that Micah was missing.

You've got to be kidding me! Why does this boy have to disappear now.

"MICAH." I called out and began jogging all over the park trying to look for any sign of the dark skin boy.

He has this humongous  curly afro, so he stood out to the rest of the kids.

While trying to locate the boy I bump into a man who seemed to be in the exact same boat as me.

"Hi have you seen a little a boy." We both say at the time and we both began explaining how they look liked." UH FUCK IT!" We both ran off in the opposite direction.

I could've sworn that I was about to cry. This boy was on the verge of making me lose my job.

I turn my head for one moment and boom suddenly he's a magician.

He was standing next to a light skin kid that looked a couple years younger than him. They both seemed to be enjoying each other's company as they were playing in the sand pit.

"Micah." I sighed in relief and crouched down and brought him into a tight embrace.

The other little boy stares at me clueless as to why I interjected their bonding.

"Deuce." A deep voice says and I glance up to see it was the same light skin man from earlier.

"Little man what did I tell you about disappearing? Got a nigga worried." He shook his head and also hugged the boy who I'm assuming was Deuce.

Once he was done he looked up at me and his mouth widened from a second before he cleared his throat.

"I'm so sorry that Deuce dragged your son into this." He extended his hand out for me to shake. "I'm jayson."

"Serenity." I smiled at him. He was quite handsome I'm not gonna lie." Knowing Micah over here he probably was the main king pin behind this."

I sent Micah a displeased look and he huffed rolling his eyes. Sassy ass.

"Hey little man." I waved to Deuce who was hiding behind Jayson's leg. Awww he was adorable.

"Cmon say hi buddy." Jayson encourages Deuce who shyly waved at me.

"What's up youngin."

Jayson daps up Micah who was more than eager to shake his hand. Jayson laughs at his enthusiasm.

He loved meeting little fans.

"You're Jayson Tatum!" Micah shouted loudly and Jayson laughed softly. Of course this little man knew who he was.

"Oh I'm so sorry, for his loudness ." I apologise awkwardly and Jayson brushed me off.

"But I'm not even loud-" Micah blabbed and I covered his mouth with a smile.

"Nah you're straight... wait so you knew who I was?"

"Of course I do. You're everywhere on my Instagram it's quite impossible to escape from you."

We were now walking around the park together Deuce and Micah in front of us playing tag.

"Well what do you do for a living?"

"I'm a wedding planner. And Micah is not my child he's my clients son, so I'm just taking care of him." I explain and he nods.

"Right then why are you so uptight?" He questions out of the blue.

"Excuse me—"

"You heard me, you're so uptight I could sense it from a mile away. You don't go out or something?"

I go to protest but he sends me a look.

"You right." I admit bashfully and he chuckles.

"I spend most my time working that I get so wrapped up in my work, that I don't have time to spend and do normal things like a normal person.

I don't even remember the last time I went on a date." I sigh and face palm.

Or the last time I got laid. Damn I'm a workaholic.

"Then let me take you out." Jayson proposes and I stop on my tracks.

"Whoa there, you better slow down."

"Hear me out, I found you attractive and I know damn well you feel the same way about me, cause you been staring at me funnily the whole time." He stated and I felt myself blush as he embarrassed me.

Damn he ate me up.

I can't lie Jayson is gorgeous and my eyes have been wondering.

"Alright fine, but you better not disappoint." I playfully roll my eyes at the 6'8 giant next to me.

"Awesome I'll see you tonight then. Bye beautiful." He smirked and let go my hand and I watched as he walked off with a excited Deuce.

I'm going on a date tonight yalll!

What do y'all think of miss girl going on a date with JT?

She definitely finna secure the bag 💼

Hope y'all enjoyed it!

This might become a book

And there will definitely be a part 2! Of the date and further😍