Secret santa ||Jordan Poole/ Ja morant

This was meant to be released on Christmas but I couldn't help myself

This was meant to be released on Christmas but I couldn't help myself. 🤭💗

The character for this imagine is named Kennedy.

"Cmon Ken. Please you gotta participate in this." Hazel pleaded clasping both of her hands together in a prayer form.

"Why should I?" I never took my eyes off the screen of my MacBook however I could tell she was stomping like a child.

"Because it's a tradition. We've been doing this for years plus we have new guys so it's even better. Jordan's doing it." We locked eyes and I could see that stupid smirk on her face.

She knew that I had developed a recent crush on the 6'4 light brown point guard of the warriors. Jordan Anthony Poole.

Don't even ask how I find out his middle name. I may or may not have done detective work *shrugs*

"And whats that got to do with me." I scoffed playing it off, knowing damn well she was gonna give it to me straight.

"Girl don't even try it!" Mychal interrupted with a laugh.

Where the fuck did she come from?!

"We know you have a crush on Poole. It's clear as day." Hazel stated crossing her arms.

"And every BODY knows that he wants to purse you too." Mychal asserted, placing her hands on my shoulders.

I go to shove her hands off my shoulders, while doing that Hazel takes the time to shut down my computer.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL heck—" I go to go off but they both shush me.

"The game is starting and you can't hide away forever. You have to face him." They both said making me roll my eyes.

The two then dragged me towards the court side where the boys were shooting and practicing.

They all seemed quite hyped.

"Look at your man. He looks so dejected." Mychal explains pointing to Jordan.

Who was locked in, practicing his shooting with his AirPods in. Completely drowning out the outside world as if we weren't there.

His thick eyebrows were knitted as he concentrated on the ball. He didn't even notice that I approached him on the court.

"Oh hey Kenz." He greets me with that smile of his. Taking off both AirPods giving me his undivided attention.

Oop not me having his full attention.

"Hi Poole." I replied back shifting on my feet nervously. Ugh get it together girl.

"What brings you here, not that I mind or anything. But shouldn't you be hanging out with the girls." He gestures to Hazel and the others who were noticeably eyeing us like hawks.