Like I do part 3 ||Lamelo Ball

Jayla
Charlotte, North Carolina

Mm this unedited so beware of grammar mistakes 🙈

Enjoyyy

"Awww look at my baby girl she gonna be big baller just like her daddy!" Melo cooed as he praises Malia pecking her cheek repeatedly.

He was so attached to her the minute we walked in because he hardly gets to spend time with her.

With him constantly on the road with his career and being two completely different states it was not the easiest.

So this boy seized any opportunity he had to spend it with his baby girl.

The crowd awed surrounding Melo. Ana stood beside them cheesing and it looked like Malia was their child.

They were playing basketball as Melo had a little basketball ball hoop set up. This man loves basketball.

Ong I don't care I'm not letting Malia became a basketball player she's to good for that. Ain't no way.

I sighed taking a sip of my wine.

"Wassup best fren."Liv wrapped her arm on my shoulder making me lean into her grip.

"Are u drunk?" I look at her and she questions herself for a moment.

"No." She hums and indicates me to come closer and I do." I'm stoned." She whispers and collapses on my shoulder.

"Lawd-" she giggles into my shoulder.

"Who Tf gave you weed!" I hissed quietly and she shushed me.

"Some guy we found a stash in Melos room."

I thought that nigga gave that shit up-

Eh it's his house it's not my business. He just better not do that shit around Malia I know he won't though.

I immediately began cursing her out but she was long gone she was not in this world.  She was not gonna listen to me in this kind state.

"AYE JAY COME HERE GET YO ASS OVER HERE AND TAKE PHOTOS." Lamelo urged he motioned for me to join him and Ana.

Malia was in his arms." Mummy comee." She says putting her arms for me.

"Oh no y'all can the photos I'm straight."  I laughed brushing them off. I did not wanna get Miss Ana banana more pissed than she already was.

Malia began crying and Melo rolled his eyes rocking her side to side." Look what you did I didn't ask if u were straight Jay, just get your ass over here!"

I was desperate for someone to be my night and saving amour but I couldn't get outta this one.

I made my way to them and let's just the anyone could tell there was tension that needed to be resolved.

"Alright now can we please have daddy in the middle." The photographer suggested Melo moved in between Ana and I. We cheesed for the camera.

Man was I not in the mood for this.

"Can you at least try to look happy." Melo whispered to me. Through his tight smile.

This snap me out of my thoughts and I went back to acting all happy.

"Beautiful! Now can we just get one with just Mummy and daddy with Malia." Ana gasped a bit taken aback. I knew damn well she wasn't about to cause a scene.

She listened and I relaxed up more comfortably cozying up with Melo. He ain't seem to mind it.

Once the photoshoot was over that's when the really partying began.