Exes || Gelo Ball

Reader- Tabitha
This was written prior to Evoni and Gelo breaking up. Gelo fumbled *shrugs*

"Cmon smile for me Ma!"Dakarai insisted with a smile his phone lifted facing me I scowled.

"What no,Dakarai." I told him not in the mood to take a pic." I look ugly right now."

We were currently at the plaza and he was trying to force me into taking a picture next to Footlocker. but I wasn't feeling it today. I was bloated and didn't feel the prettiest.

Plus I just wanna go home and try on my new Curry 7's.

He puts his phone down with a frown." Aye now don't speak like that you'll always look beautiful to me no matter what state you're in."

His hand cups my cheek and I lean into it pouting.

"That was corny." I chuckled at him ruining the moment. He does his signature ravishing grin that made me weak in the knees.

"I know baby." He pecks my lips and I felt a blush creep up on my cheeks.

Stand up-

Uh hell nah I don't blush.

As I'm invested in my handsome man a loud yet feminine voice calls out Dakarai's name.

We both turn around and see a brown skin woman with black shoulder length  hair. she was drop dead gorgeous. Her body was also tattooed.

She ran away from the guy she was with and Dakarai ran also well.

It was like some white romance movie they hugged each other she jumped and I kid you not she flew  into his arms as he spun her around.

Oh wow-

"It's been so long girl where you been!" Dakarai's grills were all out he was cheesing so hard like a motherfucker.

"Whatchu mean I've just been chilling with my man in Charlotte, my music career is taking off." She told him with a grin.

I scoffed under my breath crossing my arms.

"Wassup dawg." Dakarai dapped up her bf.

The guy who was with here with her cleared his throat and I glanced up to see GELO.

Lord he looked different I hardly recognised him he looks like some criminal with all these tattoos. He also had those pop smoke dreads.

He basically was a light skin pop smoke.

Once he caught my eyes we both said the unthinkable.

"Oh hell nah!" We said simultaneously.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Your ass can't seem to get over me huh?!"

The girl raised an eyebrow." Y'all know each other?"

He stared at me eyeing me up and down with a wicked grin.

"Unfortunately.... I dated this pop smoke lookalike." I rolled my eyes and Dakarai snickers while the girl smiled.

"You must be Tabitha I'm Evoni." I expect her to extend her hand but instead she hugs me. She's smells gooood.

I didn't know whether to be jealous of Gelo or be jealous of her because either way their a such a Beautiful couple.

I see Gelo grinning while biting his lip and I flip him off.

"What are y'all up to." Evoni questions she swings Gelos hand in sync with hers.

"Well we just came to plaza to chill." I shrugged .