The one part 4 || Jaren Jackson jr

Excuse any errors.
As one can imagine Jaren was bewildered at the DM that he had received from Agnes. Since he was planning on reaching out to her, and he only mentioned this to one person.

Ja.

Of course that little nigga went behind his back to go and contact Agnes. Ja had no business doing that, however Jaren was rejoiced that Agnes had made the first move.

Sighing, Jaren placed his phone down on his lap. He had to think for a moment about the decision he was about to make.

Either this decision could go both ways, if he said no, she would be humiliated and he would've fumbled his opportunity.

Or if he said yes, he would gracefully get to spend time with her however Eric would be enraged.

"Man stuff him." Rolling his eyes, Jaren picked up his phone and texted Agnes back.

@Jarenjacksonjr
Sure I would love to go with you, just text me the details when and where and I'll be there :)

Almost instantly Agnes had responded hearting the message and replying back.

@Agneslewis
Excellent! How about Wednesday 12:00pm we can have a brunch, a picnic or whatever you want.

@Jarenjackosnjr
Whatever you want, I'll be there gorgeous.
This messaged was hearted ❤️by @Agneslewis

Grinning to himself, Jaren turns back on the tv with a grin on his face. His wish had came to life.

He was going out with Agnes.

〡〡〡 time skip 〡〡〡

Today was the day that Agnes was scheduled to meet up with Jaren. For some reason, her heart was like a drum beating profusely.

She was nervous yet Jovial that she was able to go out with him. One on one. No Tiffany in her ears telling her to do something.

"Why are you cheesing today." Eric had came in the room with a amused smile.

His wife's contentment was bouncing off the walls of the room. So it was impossible for him to not question the reason for this.

"I'm not cheesy." Agnes was quick to deny, not wanting to attract any attention to her.

Because if Eric was aware of her outing with Jaren he would lose his shit. He would simple say "what business does a single man have meeting with a married woman."

"Uh so then I'm tripping alright? You know Ace has a play at his school. Did you know about this?" Eric's forehead creased. Trying to pick at anything to start something with Agnes.

Agnes, who was putting on her earrings tutted her head.

"I'm very aware, he was the one that told me. So stop trying to make it seem, like I'm a bad mother. And that I didn't know what's going on in my sons life." Agnes declared, and he huffed.

Ever since, that night that Agnes was caught red handed coming home. She was doing everything in her power,

To avoid spending time with her husband, even if that meant breaking her back and doing countless shifts.

She wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. And anyone could tell including the kids. The relationship was slowly expiring.