Beautiful In white || Moses moody

Beautiful in white || Moses Moody

Moses, come on we gotta go." Fallon, Moses older sister poked her head through the door seeing him adjusting his tie.

He was facing the mirror and stared emotionless not even making the effort to make a snarky comment, which made Fallon know that her brother really was going through it.

"I'll be out in sec. Can you please just leave." He kindly decreed,hoping his singer would catch that hint that he wants to be alone.

Nevertheless, she made no attempt to leave and instead stayed put going up to him, she began helping him with his tie.

Sure he was grown ass man, and was more than capable of doing it. But the way he was moving as slow as a snail.

She had to speed up the process.

"You didn't have to do that." Moses spoke up as he now sat on the bed, eying his sister who re applied her lip gloss.

"I'm aware,but with the pace you're moving Mo we ain't making it out in time so. Come on." Fallon clapped her hands together walking off, expecting Moses to be behind her.

So when she turned back, and noticed he wasn't she sighed going back in the room seeing that he was in the same spot as before.

"What's wrong Moses?" She eyes him as she noticed that his eyes were a bit glossy and he was trying his best to not let the tears flow.

Taking a swat next to him, she grabs his hand and he squeezes it.

"I-I thought I could handle this, but it's too much. Seeing pictures of her everywhere the goodbye messages I can't do it." He babbled on almost as if he was in a trance.

Fallons eyes softened at the sight of her brother who was now bawling his eyes out in front of her, his eyes never left the picture of y/n where she was smiling happily in his arms.

Without a care in the world.

"Come here." Was all she said, and he laid his head on her shoulder sniffling every now and then.

"You know... white is really your colour." Moses compliment with a sly smirk once he saw how your face had scowled into a frown.

"You're just saying that because I finally let you take me out on a date." You snarled and he just raised his hands.

It was not entirely wrong, Moses had been crushing on you since the day you bumped into him at the hospital.

He was taking his mum for a check up when he noticed you sitting alone looking glum, however your eyes there were so intense and alluring.

That he couldn't not bring himself to fall for you.

But no, Moses was not buttering you up.

"That may or may not be true. But I'm being foreal you look beautiful ma." He said seriously, winking across the table and finally you smiled flashing off your white teeth.

"Thank you Mo."

The wind began to increases from some causing you to get self conscious, and grasp onto the blonde wig on your head.

If it flew off everyone was gonna be surprised but what was underneath there.

"You good?" Marcus playfully demeanour had dropped, once he had seen how serious you become and you swallowed the lump in your throat.

"I'm straight. Just trying to not get this wig snatched off my bald head." You semi joked playing with your glass of wine.

Yet, Moses didn't laugh at this and he was always one to joke around but not when it came to your condition.