Birthday bash ||Melo ball

"Happy birthday baby!" I sung to Melo who grins and hides his face in my neck.

"Thank you mamas."He leans up pecks my lips moving us side to side.

"What do you want for your b-day?"

"Nah, you don't have to do all that extra stuff Destiny. You already my gift." He said with smirk I rolled my eyes mugging him.

"Nice try I'm buying your light skin ass something I already did." I shoved him and he rolled his eyes kissing his teeth.

He had an attitude cause he didn't like when I spoiled him but ion get it cause of course I'm gonna spoil my baby.  It's his birthday he already spoils me enough as it is. I'm tryna return the favour.

"Girl-"

"Shut up its settled." I pointed my finger at melo, he swatted it away with a scowl.

"Man, you're crazy asf I love you though."

-𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎

All of Melos family and friends of friends had gathered in the house it was packed and your girl is claustrophobic. I would've fainted on all them people.

So I just stayed my ass away from everyone mostly upstairs. I sat on the stairs and perked up once I saw Denise walking up the stairs.

"Thank you for coming." I hugged Denise. She was like a sister to me. Even though shit went down hill with her and Lonzo I stuck by her.

She was a nice person, thanks to the media everyone thinks she trapped Zo but that's not the case.

Anyways it's not my story to tell.

"It's fine how you been? And have you even been with your man. His meant to get that bday puśšy." She winked at me and I chuckled.

I looked over at Melo who was playing pool with Miles and PJ. He was entirely devoted on getting in that  8 ball. He hit the ball with his cue stick that was perfectly angled and it went in.

He must have felt my overbearing gaze,because we locked eyes for a split moment. I felt like we were the only mfs in the this room.

We've been together for years and I still find myself acting like a damn fool when he looks at me. He winked with a sly grin and turned back to his friends. This boy.

Anyways back to Denise, she has always been wild no wonder why Zoey exists.

Lately I haven't been feeling 💯 I've been feeling hella nauseous and along with fatigue.

Of course I haven't told Melo but his noisy self surprisingly hasn't caught on. I've avoided any sexually activity but it was not surprise due to him always being away.

"Girl bye- he hasn't hit in two weeks." I rebutted and she stared at me flabbergasted.

"What.... What's up?!"

Melo and I were notorious for being sex animals. This boy had the sex drive of a teenage boy. Every second he was pouncing on me the slightest bit of skin I showed boom I was already undressed.

"I've been feeling hella weird." I confessed and she eyed me carefully she thought about it for a moment.

"You're pregnant." She stated so sure that I even myself for a second thought I was.

"Bitch I know you're lying, I ain't pregnant." I scoffed and she laughed at how quick I reacted.

I wasn't having it. It's not that I didn't want kids but it was too soon. We just started our adulthood barely got to smell it. A child is the last thing on my mind.