Like I do part 2 ||Lamelo Ball

Jayla.
Charlotte,North Carolina

"Oooh girl it's cold asf here my tits are freezing." My best friend Olivia almost immediately commented as soon as we exited the private jet.

Melo was extra like that. He couldn't stand the thought of us catching a public plane the thought killed him.

So dragged acting as if he never caught a public aeroplane before

So he hired a private jet for us it was nice as fuck when I tell you I felt like I was living the luxurious, boogie, rich life.

NBA stars baby mama life as Olivia likes to call me.

"That's why I told your ass to wear a long sleeve." I shook my head in a motherly way. I swear this girl was stupid sometimes.

Like I warned her ass that Charlotte was finna be cold like it's summer but today was just cold for some reason.

Of course she decided to ignore me and now her nipple piercing are all pressed up against her top.

I thanked the man as he helped us put our luggage in the car that Liv and I rented. It was a family car of course.

A white Rang-rover windows tinted and all. I liked my privacy.

That was the only thing that I payed for. Since Melo wanted to pay for everything we literally fought until I got Gelo to convince him to let me pay.

It's sweet how he wants to treat me. But it's like he wants to pay me back which he doesn't need to. I'm a independent woman.

She huffed once we got settled into the car. Malia was sleeping so that's why it was quiet.

She leaned her back on the car seat." Ohh man."

"What's wrong." I frowned staring at her funnily.

"I'm hungry." She groaned and I sucked my teeth. The drive was already far enough from the airport. It was about 1 hour. I wasn't about to pullover.

Keep in mind I'm driving. Liv is useless she doesn't like driving what so ever. She's just like me.

But who else was gonna drive Malia?

"Starve."

"Are you serious bitch." She sent me a stank look her eyes opening.

"Who was the one that dealt with all your weird ass cravings while you were knocked up with Malia." She crossed her arms.

Fuck. She got me there. I did annoy her since Melo was barely there for the pregnancy we separated when I was about 5 weeks along.

Liv basically was my man for the whole pregnancy she may as well call Malia her daughter. Nah I'm playingg.

"I swear to god u got me fucked up." I shook my head and did a U-turn around the roundabout and she laughed once she got her way.

-

Melo

Ball estate, North Carolina

"Taco what is you doing the balloons are meant to be there dawg." I shook my head at him. I pointed at the area where I wanted.

He apologised fixing the structure.

I was basically planing my own birthday party how sad is that Zo's flight was delayed so he's finna touch down at least by 7.