Secret santa part 3 || Ja Morant x Jordan Poole

A few days later

A few days later....

AFTER SPENDING the whole day with Ja a few days ago, Kennedy couldn't stop thinking about it. Her mind was so overwhelmed that she couldn't even work properly.

"So how was your date with Ja." Jay joined Kennedy on the couch, who was typing in her laptop finishing off editing her sisters work.

That day that Kennedy returned from the outing with Ja. She never contacted the girls to tell them how it went.

It was almost as if she was ducking from them.

"It wasn't a date." She shook her head in denial ." But it was alright."

"Mhm. I know a liar when I see one."'

Kennedy scoffed turning off her laptop, and stretching her fingers.

"Jay, I'm gonna be Frank with you. I really enjoyed that date it was so wholesome and romantic..."Kennedy trailed off, making Jay eye her in disbelief.

"You're falling for him."

"Not I'm not—"

"OH MY GOSH YOU LIKE JA-"

Rolling her eyes, Kennedy let Jay do her shouting, before throwing a pillow at her demanding she sat down.

"Okay what about Jordan...." Jay asked when she settled down,and this made Kennedy scratch the back of her neck.

"My feelings are still there. It's just that I'm attracted to both now..."

"Kennedy!" Jay groaned as her friend put her face in her hands in embarrassment.

"I know I know. This date was just so that I could find out what secret Santa gift I should get him. But you should've have seen the way he was staring at me." Kennedy whined, and Jay just bit her lip.

"So what are you going to do now?"

That was the thing. Kennedy was clueless as to what to do. Because in the end,the aftermath was going to end with somebody getting hurt.

And the both were such sweethearts and gentlemen. She didn't want to do that.

"Well I have my date with Jordan today that's later on. So we'll just see from there." Sighing, Kennedy rubbed her face in annoyance.

"You want my honest opinion."

"Not really..."

Ignoring her Jay answered.

"I think that Ja is the right guy for you." She asserted, causing Kennedy head to snap up from the pillow she laid on.

"Uh and why is that?"

"Because he's known you longer. And besides we actually know that he  wants you, Poole on the other hand,we just met him 5 seconds ago."

She does have a point though, Kennedy thought to herself.