With You ||Klay Thomspon

Anika - You

(Also wanna clarify that the outfit at the top is what she's finna wear but imagine she's wearing Klays Jersey underneath it. 😭bare with me okay cause I was gonna make her match with Ayesha but imma let y'all imagine it.)

"Melakhy, would you stop fooling around daddy's game is about to start." I called out to him but it was no use. That boy was sonic he already done dashed to the lockeroom.

I sighed and followed after him. As I continue to walk down the hall I pause as I see Melakhy taking to JT. Deuce was also there but he was trying to get Melakhy's attention.

Jayson looked up and his eyes widen a bit but then relaxed.

"Hey."

"Hi."

Jayson and I had history no we never dated each other but once I upon a time before Klay was in the picture he and I were besties.

We both graduated from Duke and I guess we drifted he didn't try and make a move on me or anything it's just Basketball was taking up most of his time.

And now look we're meant to be rivals but I can't bring myself to ignore his presence. Like Klay insisted. He was a huge impact of my life.

"How you doing." Jayson asked and he scratched the back of his neck.

I smiled softly I could tell when he was nervous and he radiated that energy bad.

"I'm great. Why you all nervous acting like you've never met me before." I taunt him and he playfully rolls his eyes.

"Girl I ain't nervous. I just ain't wanna give off the wrong impression. I mean we haven't spoken in like a minute so can you blame me?"

Yes

A small voice in the back of my head said but I ignored it not wanting to cause drama.

"No. I can't the boys need to have a play date and you and I need to catch up." I demanded pointing my finger in his face.

He smirked." Bet,but you're still the same acting all bosśy and shít."

I gasped and smacked his bicep making him laugh." Shut your mouth. You have a game to win you shouldn't be talking all that smack!"

"You right well imma go Deuce let's bounce." Deuce and Melakhy hugged shortly before breaking apart.

"Bye Aunt Anika." He hugged me and I hugged him back." Bye sweetie."

"Bye little man." I heard Jayson say to Melakhy before I heard  them fist bump. In my peripheral vision I saw JT lean down and whisper something in Melakhy's ear.

I purse my lips at them for being so secretive but I kept my lips shut.

"Mama Uncle Jayson wants a hug." Melakhy blurted out.

I raised an eyebrow as Jayson sucked his teeth and face palmed." Talk about a snitch."

"Melakhy is unreliable thats why I never tell him anything." I said and I heard him gasp. Deuce then giggled which made me smile.

"Bring it in Tatum."

I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around Jayson and swung us side to side.

"Good luck with the game." I whispered in his ear.

"Same to you."

-
"Aunt Anika!" My little munchkins shouted and I was instantly bombarded with the one and only Wardell Stephen Curry's kids.

Also my god children.

They all ran over to me and squeezed the life out of me and I yelped almost falling over but caught myself.