Thanksgiving part 2 ||Melo Ball

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝘇𝗼 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹 𖣘

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝘇𝗼 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹 𖣘

Saweetie and I had ended up hooking up last night and I instantly regret it. It's not that she was bad but I felt I crossed all boundaries when I let that happen. She's Melos ex and this just wasn't meant to happen.

Her close relationship with Zoey was fine but this just might jeopardise it. All because I couldn't say no to a girl that I was grieving and in sorrow.

"Good morning." I greeted Saweetie as she came down the stairs she looked much better than last night though she had eye bags and all.

She huffed and sat down across from me." Morning." She flicked through the newspaper and I almost felt as if she was ignoring me.

Ignoring my presence wasn't going to do us any good we both needed to clear the energy in the air or else Zoeys gonna sense somethings off. All little kids can sense when something is off.

"Wow so you finna ignore me as if we didn't just have sex last night." I accuse crossing my arms with a annoyed look.

She just purses her lips." Nobody's ignoring you. This newspapers just really intriguing."

"You know what else is intriguing.... How quick you went sweep things under the rug."

Finally this manage to catch her attention as she sent me a displeased look.

"We slept together so what I'm sorry thatI was intoxicated and I became a mess and we slept together." She half ass apologised.

It was better then nothing eh.

"The sex was bomb though."

"It was Ngl..."

We both laughed at how quick we solved things.

                               ++++++
Lamelo ball ߷

Ana and I were currently arguing because of what happened last night with her and Saweetie it escalated way more then it needed to and honestly they both were dragged and were in the wrong.

"Ion even get why you're defending her. She busted my damn lip!" Ana berated. Saweetie did have a mean right hook cause the way she hit was dangerous.

"Aye I'm not tryna start anything but you started it. If you just kept your mouth shut maybe we wouldn't be in situation!" I exclaimed. Ana went quiet processing my words.

I had been letting her attitude slide cause I thought maybe she would learn to get over it it's been almost a year and she's still the way she is.

Ana has always had a problem with Saweetie even when we were together I only left Saweetie cause Ana knew her secret and I couldn't risk the media finding out.

"What are you doing?" She questioned all teary eyed watching as I packed all her stuff up and collected her suitcases.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm packing all your shit you gotta go! I've had with it  you."

She lurched forward and gripped my hand making me send her a glare. She didn't let go though she clung onto me.

"Melo please, think this through." She tried reasoning me but everything she was saying to me was going out the other ear.

When I was doing packed her stuff I dragged them down the stairs she ran down the stairs.

"You'll never find anyone better than me. I'm the one that sets you straight." She told me sternly.

I scoff and roll my eyes at her pathetic words." Get outta my crib!"

She huffed and took her luggage not before sending me a dirty look and leaving.

Did I just call it off? No? Yes? I'm not sure what just happened but all I know for sure is that I need a break from her possessive ass.

Part 2 done!

Man I don't know if I should part 3 should I risk it for the biscuit💀