The one || Jaren Jackson jr

Excuse any errors

-
"That's mine give it back!" Ace my son shouted at his sister. He tried yanking the toy from his sister Tahlia  but she shoved him.

He stumbled back and began crying throwing a tantrum. I swear to god the two were always like this.

"Mama Tahlias not sharing!" He cried loudly making me looking up from the couch my hair was a mess all in the wrong direction.

My mama laughed to herself at the sight of my appearance she scooped up her grandson on her hip and he instantly stopped crying.

"Lia, give your brother the toy." She sent me a evil look and I narrowed my eyes back at her." Now." She huffed and rolled her eyes but regardless gave the toy to her grandma.

She then walked off.

Psh. Her attitude was something else I don't know what she gets it from because Eric was  a sweetheart. Sometimes.

Eric is my husband and his also in the nba he plays for the hornets.

"When are you gonna start whooping her ass cause her attitude is getting outta hand." My mama shook her head and I laughed.

"Don't you think I know that already ma, she's to0 young imma wait until she's older."

Eric and I weren't one for discipline but if that's what it takes to keep her ass in check then I don't know.

"She got the attitude from you by the way." My mother noted and I sarcastically raised the middle finger at her.

Buzz!

I check my phone to see my notifications blowing up. It was all to much to read but I managed to get a jist of it.

And basically Eric was so called caught seen with some girl. Seeming pretty cozy together.

The photos were on TMZ and it seemed legit. The girl was average looking. Black. Tall. Brown skin. Thick.

I knew who she was her name was Olivia. She was Eric's childhood best friend at one stage I thought these two had slept together .

Due to how close they were. But  Eric had insisted that he never reciprocated her feelings that she once had for him.

Now she was Eric's type. So I will admit I'm panicking right now but I have faith in  Eric he'd never cheat on me.

Not unless he wants to end up in a coffin. Kidding :)

But the small voice inside my head is telling me all sorts of wrong things. Such as how I've gained more weight and have developed stretch marks.

And  Eric wouldn't want all of this. Great now I put myself in a shitty mood way  to go Agnes.

"What's with wrong you." My mother raised an eyebrow at how quick my mood had changed.

Her mother instincts were telling her something was up.

"I think Eric is cheating on me..."

My mothers eyes widen and let's just say she was not happy with what I had to tell her.

She told me to call him to see if he would be liar and not tell him or he would he actually tell me about the situation.

Because  your girl is in a sensitive state right now. I have been since I had our two angels. Ace and Tahlia.

Just one wrong misinterpretation and I'm already ticked off and crying.

"Hey Eric." I answered the phone and pretend to be normal. I wasn't gonna give him the satisfaction of crying.