No love Klay Thompson part 3 🥀

ᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Nonchalantbaddie: Two ballers in the house. 🕺🏽💞
Liked by Ben Simmons, Ja Morant, Saweetie, and 679713 others.
Comments

Ben Simmons: You tell em baby😍😍

Nonchalantbaddie: my love 😩❤️

Ja Morant: You ain't gotta do them like that twin🥷🏾🥶

Nonchalantbaddie: You already know what's up. 😫

Nonchalantbaddiefanpage: Y'ALL ARE SO CUTE 🥰

UNKNOWN USER: RIGHT LIKE IF THEY EVE BREAK UP THEN LOVE ISNT REAL.

UNKNOWN USER; Now now now isn't that a little dragged 💀

Saweetie: My baby😍❤️
NONCHALANTBADDIE LIKED THIS COMMENT

COMMENTS FOR THIS POST HAVE BEEN DISABLED.

It's been a year now. Since Klay had lost the love of his life of course you're not deceased but you're not someone important in his life anymore.

You've moved on towards the end of the year and began dating Ben Simmons, the forward  for the Brooklyn Nets.

You guys seemed to be extremely in love since Ben posted you on his account and vise versa 24/7.

It pained Klay to see you so happy with someone that was not him, but he let his whorish ways get to the best of him.

And now he lost his favourite person.

"How's Klay holding up now?" Ayesha asked her husband as she helped him warm up. Klay was like a son to her and she vouched to protect that boy from any harm.

But he made that quite impossible.

"I would like to say I know but I don't. He's better for sure that's all I can say." Steph sighed a bit disappointed because it wasn't the answer he was hoping to give.

He kisses Ayesha goodbye before making his way over to Klay he sees over his shoulder that Klay was stalking your latest Instagram post of you and Ben.

"You excited for tonight?"Klay doesn't even flinch instead he just puts his phone down as if nothing had occurred.

"I'm ecstatic it feels good to be back." Klay smiles at Steph who nods.

Klay had suffered a ankle injury earlier on in the season which left him out for 6-12 weeks but he's back now.

And he was ready to beat the Nets. He wanted all the smoke although he is disheartened that Ben wasn't playing.

He wanted to sort out the issues on the court. You feel me.possibly even dunk on his ass.

"That's great man. We gonna show Brooklyn how the Warriors do it ain't that right?" Steph smirks and the two do their ritual handshake getting each other hyped.