How many drinks|| Jᴏʀᴅᴀɴ Pᴏᴏʟᴇ

This is set after the boys won the championship.
I'm done with grammar so excuse the errors.😑

" What did I tell you Poole I told you we were gonna win you a championship!" Klay projected his voice loudly over the crowd.

He brought me into a bro hug and I shut my eyes in his embrace. The tears were inevitable most definitely falling down like a water fountain.

Cause damn I just won my first championship!!!

My thoughts were all over the joint but the only thing that was on my mind was where my folks were.

I thanked Klay and all the boys countless times to which they just smiled and hugged me. 

This season they all took me under their wing and taught me flawlessly. Especially Curry and Thompson.

I already had my playing style they just helped me adapt to it and develop it further.

Once I got to my parents they both instantly smothered me in kisses and hugs. It was adorable to say the least.

"You made me proud son." My dad acknowledged. He held my head in his hands and his eyes were glossy.

My father never really showed emotion but when he did, it meant whatever made him tear up was truely worth it.

"I know dad. I know."

- Present time

We currently in the lockeroom goggles all on our eyes shielding it from the alcohol that was bout to be spilled everywhere, and champagne was accompanied in everyone's hand.

Cameras in every corner ready to capture every phenomenal moment.

Juan was on the ground holding the trophy in triumph already drenched in champagne.

"How do you pop this shit!" I asked and Steph assisted with a laugh. What my easy going personality might come off as I'm a party animal but I'm not.

I'm a introvert I like to stay at home with my cats so I'm barley out unless the team insists.

Once he did I went crazy shaking the hell outta shit hell I even poured some down my mouth I was already tipsy.

This was the most I had ever drunk.

Suddenly Klay gripped my shoulders I was a bit startled but played it off.

"Wassup Poole you coming to the club with me and the guys?!"

I nodded." Hell yeah!"

"Good! Because I already texted my cousin she's on board but she has no clue so." He did a shush gesture and winked at me.

Bruh this nigga is serious? I thought he was playing.

"I thought you were playing!" I smacked his chest frantically but he was drunk off his mind and just laughed.

"Thompson never plays kid." Draymond adds in.

"Yep." Steph also says.

Great now I have to make sure I didn't make a fool of myself tonight.

-
"Is Klay single?" Veronica, your assistant asked and you paused sending her a look.

HELL. TO. THE. NO.

"Yes. Don't even think about V."  You pointed at accusingly. Making her raise her hands in defence.

"I was just joking." She laughed it off, but you knew she was lying.