Irreplaceable 🦋💙|| Jayson Tatum

Deja- you

As I had promised here's some JT content there's more to come don't worry- 😩🫶🏾

"What are you doing in my house Jayson. Your ass should've left hours ago." Deja scolded her ex husband who laid on the couch munching on her snacks.

"I'm in a food coma I ain't going nowhere." He demanded and relaxed further into the couch he use to call his. Closing his eyes.

Deja fed his ass well as he came back from versing the bucks.

It was the same old pattern. Jayson would sleepover and Deja didn't mind. It was only when her friend pointed out that it was odd that she had such a close relationship with her ex.

There were boundaries that needed to be put. Deja was too soft to tell him but that thought really got her thinking.

Was my intimate relationship with Jayson abnormal?

"I don't give a damn you've gotta go." She shook her head and tried shaking Jayson but he wouldn't budge. He groaned.

She damn well wasn't about to pick his muscular ass up. He'd crush her.

"Why you so salty. You have a date or something." Jayson randomly blurted out.

What he failed to notice was that Deja was awkwardly standing there.

He frowned looking up." Oh. So you do."

"It's not just that Jay. It's just." She sighs deeply making frown lines appear on Jayson's forehead." Do you find our co parenting normal everything you do, how you're flirty with me and basically sleepover whenever you feel like it?"

"Well yes because we have spoke before on this matter and you said." He cleared his throat crossing his arms." That you were fine with that what's wrong? Am I overstepping?"

Jayson was very certain that he did not do anything wrong and breach any boundaries but  woman these days anything he did could've easily ticked Deja off.

"No- you didn't do anything J." She confirmed and he sighed in relief." Then what is it?"

"It's just Ashley, brought up how her and her ex husband Marcus use to have such a tight bond like us and that's how their relationship deteriorated. I- I don't know I just don't wanna end up like them."

"Well we won't." Jayson stepped forward and cupped Deja's cheek she glanced up at him guilt written all over face.

"I'm sorry." Deja said and Jayson frowned. He knew what she meant."What are you sorry for? We are divorced you're allowed date whoever you want." Jayson backed up now becoming all intimidating.

"I know but I just feel bad you know how I am Jay." Deja sighed. She had a place in her heart that would always belong to Jayson.

Jayson cleared his throat changing the subject." So who's the lucky brother."