Thanksgiving part 4 || Melo Ball

𝗦𝗮𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗲

𝗦𝗮𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗲

Fast forward it's been a couple months since Melo and I had reconciled. He's still annoying as ever still getting on my last damn nerve.

But other then that, we're straight and oh girl he asked me to me in with him AHH.

Which meant that I'd have to move down to Charlotte a new city, and all it was a bit overwhelming at first but I had someone by my side to support me. 🥺

Although not like Ana's move in where she has stuff at his crib but is sent to the hotel when he don't wanna see her.

Yep he told me all the juicy on their absurd "relationship" and how clingy she was talking about marriage and kids.

Of course, this terrified Melo cause he was nowhere near ready to settle down or have children. He was only 21.

Look at Lonzo.

Dilf at 24.

Yesterday though, we had a bit of an altercation...

Yes I know I wasn't being completely honest shame on me, but let's just say the topic of children came up.

And my reaction was not what he was expecting.

"So you wanna be the mama to my children ma." Melo questioned softly, his face was nuzzled into my neck and his facial hair tickled my neck.

"Nigga if you don't move your big ass head outta my face!" I exclaimed trying to push him off of me but he just snuggled closer to me.

We were watching the sunset from the balcony of the Air bnb that Melo had booked in Bahamas for my birthday that was tomorrow.

We have been here for like a week now and fly back out on Sunday evening to Charlotte.

His legs were tangled with mine and our hands were tightly clasped together. My head was lightly rested on his shoulder.

I was loving this.

"Why didn't you answer?" His face fell slightly and his beautiful smile fell from his lips." You don't kids or something?"

"No of course I do." I told him avoiding eye contact. He noticed and untangled one his of his hands to let up my chin.

"Then why are you acting all weird?"

"Just drop it Lamelo." I sighed and tried to rekindle our hands but he pulled away and scooted away.

I'm not even gonna lie that kinda hurt me. Cause why would he do that.

"Nah so you foreal about not wanting kids?" He stared at me, hurt filled his brown eyes.