Draft || Amen thomposn

Excuse any errors

Excuse any errors

-
"Come on bro you gotta hurry up. I'm waiting to use the bathroom!" Ausur huffed at his twin, whom was combing his hair in the downstairs bathroom.

Amen was only using the downstairs bathroom because his one was occupied from his girlfriend who was doing God knows what in there.

So he didn't want to be rude and rush in there if she didn't want him to, so he just went downstairs.

Ausur just rolled his eyes and decided to check in on his 'sister in law', because he knew that she was most likely sick.

She was never one to hide from Amen. He was just too blind to see all the signs.

"Hey, are you okay sis?" Ausur knocked on the bathroom door, hearing the sound of the sink turning off.

Stepping back from the door, Ally appeared to be drained her eyes were watery and she looked visibly ill.

"No I feel so nauseous." She spoke softly, taking a seat on her boyfriends bed.

Ausur joined her rubbing her back comfortingly as he could ever imagine having to throw up at random times of the day. Or just genuinely always being fatigued.

"You know you gotta tell him eventually, he's going to catch on. You're showing as well." Ausur gestured to her stomach, and she sighed in agreement.

"I'm aware Ausur, I just don't want him to stress out he has got a lot on his plates."

"You've got a point, but it's gonna get even harder to hide it especially since you're already 2 months."

For 2 months Ally has  been hiding her pregnancy, not because she was ashamed, more so because she didn't want to just throw something like this in Amens face.

With the draft tonight, he's been locked in with basketball that he has barely noticed the changes in his girl.

Such as how much she's been eating, her clothes not fitting, nose expanding like Pinocchio. All the signs were there and the only person that knew she was pregnant was Ausur.

As twisted as it sounds, he was the one that caught Ally purchasing a pregnancy test at the pharmacy. While on his journey to meet Clara his girlfriend.

And ever since he has kept his mouth shut as he was respecting Ally's wishes.

"I'll tell him tonight once everything's over promise." Ally assured reaching her hand out, the two did their handshake while Amen walked in with his white suit looking all elegant and handsome.

"Tell who what?"

"Nothing babe." Standing up, Ally stood to her feet going up to Amen pecking his lips. Ausur gagged to himself escorting himself out.

"So how you feeling about tonight?" Ally questioned, bringing her hands to his shoulders to massage them allowing his head to fall back happily.

She always did this whenever he was anxious, he would get so tensed up about something it would effect his whole entire body.