Ride or die || Kelly Oubre jr

The Hornets had won a home game against the Atlanta Hawks. And  they were hyped  because Trae had a lot to say on Twitter about how his team could easily beat the hornets.

Boy was he wrong. Kelly had dropped 20 points, 10 rebounds and 7 assists. My guess is that Traes cockiness really set him off.

"You did good baby." I snaked my arms around his waist laying my head on his chest. His arms go around my shoulders.

"I know I did. Trae was talking hella shít, I'm glad he got put in his place." He mumbled thanking the bartender as he took a shot of whiskey.

I remove myself from his grip and chug down my shot of vodka. Scrunching my face up I gagged at the lingering taste of alcohol.

Drinking was never really my thing. Only  special occasions like  this, and Kelly didn't ridicule me more so he supported my decision.

"So you like?" He shouted over the music and I just gagged making him chuckle tugging me closer to his chest." It's okay babe!"

Suddenly a brown  skin man had crept up behind the two and he tugged his sunglasses down.

"Hold on, I know that ain't Kelly?!!!" The mysterious guy had let out a wolffish, before Kelly had to squint to identify  who  this was.

Then once he was able to perceive who the guy was, the two began loud talking completely forgetting about my presence.

However, I didn't take it to heart as Kelly was a friendly outgoing guy, that loved to engage in conversation with anybody.

So I've grown to accept that even though I was more on the reserved side. Quite frankly I'm not sure how we're even together.

"Man you're still the same since we were youngins, skinny, tall, and hella light skin." The guy joked.

While Kelly just rolled his eyes amused slightly, as he has received these comments so many times through his career.

Suddenly the guys eyes switched to me, and I could've sworn I saw a hint of seduction pass through them.

"And who's this beautiful lady accompany you tonight. I'm Kaine." Kaine introduced himself licking his lips.

I had to gaze him up and down leaving him hanging. Because Kelly had brought me closer to his side. His grip tightened on my hip.

My guess was that this guy was bad news and I was more than aware.

"That's my fiancée you're looking at so watch it. Baby, meet Kaine my ex teammate from Kansas." Kelly says briefly eyes never leaving Kaine who just gazed at me.

Once Kaine realised what he said he immediately backed off, backing off the fact that he got caught red handed.

"Oh my fault gang. I didn't know you guys were a thing."

"How can you not? When she literally has a gigantic ring on her finger." Kelly lifted up my hand showcasing my diamond ring.

That glistened even more under the light making Kaine gulp in shame. At this point he may as well own it.

Kelly and Kaine began talking for a while so I decided to give them so space, since I didn't wanna be standing there like a barbie doll.

Making my way over to the bar, I sat down on the stool ordering water yeah your girl was not trying to get to turnt up.

It was a Friday night; and all I wanted to was climb into our comfortable king size bed, and cuddle with my man.

But no, he wanted to be out and celebrate with his boys. Which is fine if it were up to me I would've done left already.