If I was your man || Jayson Tatum

𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜

𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜

"Yo Alexis!" A deep voice called out. Alexis turned her head around only to realise it was Jaylen.

He was doing some warms up and dribbling the ball.

"Yes JB." She sighed already knowing what this about. He wanted to vs her 1 v 1.

She always said no because she knew that she was gonna take his ankles. He never believed her when she told him that she played ball in College in Michigan.

She was in the basketball team and all but she dropped out when she kept injuring her knee. She then went on to coach JBL then got herself into Golden states warriors trainee.

She stayed there for awhile before she transferred to the Celtics. She created a bond with all the players but a special Particular bond with Jayson.

It was different they were like Jayda and Tupac accept Jayson was the love sprung one. He was crushing bad but Alexis shut him down.

She didn't want anything to do with a NBA player it was too much for her.

"You, me, one v one cmon." He encouraged her. He tried catching off guard and threw the basketball at her but she caught with ease.

"Cmon you already know I'm finna win ain't that right Marcus." Alexis turned to Smart who was eating his burrito.

"She's finna gas you JB!"

The mini game started and JB was winning by two points. He was starting to get a big head but Alexis snatched the ball from him.

His mouth widened in disbelief and he attempted to guard her. Sure he has an advantage he was taller standing at 6'6.

With a long wind span but that didn't mean Alexis couldn't break his ankles or catch him off guard.

Alexis began dribbling the ball as if she was going to shoot but she didn't. Finally Jayson walked in he caught sight of the dark skin woman playing and he smiled.

Alexis shoved JB and he fell to his ass and with that advantage she screamed loudly and ran up to the ring and dunked.

She was short but hung onto the rim for a short period of time and jumped down.

"Ain't no way you just got your ankles snatched by Alexis!" The rest of the team began cracking as Alexis helped JB he was still bewildered by how it happened.

It all happened so fast.

"Girl you said you were good but I didn't know you were on Ja's level." Alexis giggled at the comparison. It was dragged but she just took it.

Alexis dapped up the rest of the team as they got settled in for practice.

Finally she got to Jayson who was on the phone with someone. It seemed heated so she decided to not interject and talk to Deuce.