Same girl || Juan Tusucano Anderson and Gary Payton ii

Same girl || Juan Tuscano Anderson and Gary Payton ii

"Come on brown, pass the damn ball!" I yelled out from the side line, unfortunately she was too late and the lions player had intercepted the ball from her.

We're currently in San Francisco versing the lions and our behinds were definitely getting delivered to us.

The crowd was booing and only cheering when the other team scored which had my blood boiling.

"Time out time out." I did a timeout pose and shook my head at the referee and he blew the whistle.

Shortly after the girls came over as I paced back and forth.

"What that was out there huh? Y'all were running out looking like headless chickens on a farm." I berated glaring them all down as they gulped.

One of the girls on the team had found it funny for some reason and let out a chuckle.

"Oh so you think this is funny?" She began stepping back as I approached her." N-no Coach Denise..."

"Nah you do. Since you think shit is so funny go ahead and sit on the bench for me number 12." I pointed at the bench that was waiting for her.

Her smirk had fell and worry had become written all over her face.

"You can't be serious coach... IM ONE OF THE MOST VALUABLE PLAYERS ON THE TEAM!" She yelled out, gaining the attention of the fellow rivals.

But I ignored her continuing to lecture the team. She was not wrong, she was but I didn't have time for this right now.

She was being childish and I just needed a minute to holler at our defence.

"Defence y'all need to wake the fuck up, because the lions are walking all over us and I don't like it."I huffed chewing on my bottom lip.  Competitiveness ran  in my blood.

As a normal person in the sport industry, I did NOT like losing. Especially when we're on the road we just have so much to prove.

The problem with our team is that we can only play home and not away which is quite frustrating.

I'm assuming that if not all teams some teams *coughs* the warriors *coughs* also struggle with road games. So this is something that I intend on improving.

"Your eyes need to be on the ball at all times. And communication is key. Sierra I don't care if you think Danielle slept with your man on Thursday night.

That was Thursday. Todays Friday and you're at game you need to stay locked in. Leave all your personal issues on the sideline you understand me." I eyed Sierra in particular since she was coping the most fouls.

She was on the verge of getting herself ejected and we can't have that. She's our star player and has been getting targeted the whole night.

Sierra nods looking down shamefully.

"Yes coach."

"Good because I don't want to have to bench you like I did to Harmony. You know how I am. Either get it together or you put all your anger on that court,  we cool?" She smiled briefly and we do our handshake.

I then go around giving all the girls one last pep talk and off they went back to the court.

While watching the game intently, someone from the lions side had came over standing next to me.

But I was to engrossed in the game to acknowledge who it was.

"Don't you think you're being a little too harsh on these girls." A high pitched voice says and I raise a eyebrow.