Thanksgiving part 3|| Melo Ball

sᴀᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇ ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 2023

                                 sᴀᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇ
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 2023

A/n: ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs  sᴀᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇs sᴏɴɢʙᴍʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ.

"Pussy dripping ice, he get flown out to me
Bitch please, I want a man with the B's (yeah)
Pussy from The Bay, goin' dumb on the D" I sung my new song my type.

"Ayeee now that's what I'm taking about girlie!" Dior, my producer cheered me on and I giggled at her enthusiasm as she cradled me in her arms.

I had recently recorded this new song called my type and girl lemme tell you that shit blew up faster than I anticipated.

Everywhere I go I hear it the radio, gym, supermarket hell I'm even getting angry parents messaging me talking about my music is too inappropriate for kids to be listening.

Okay? Then why are y'all blaming me you should be the one managing what they listen to. So it ain't my fault.

"You don't understand how proud I am of you Diamonté." She expressed and wiped her eyes."  The way you're kicking off I feel like a proud mother."

My eyes soften at her words. Dior was truely like a guardian angel to me.

When everyone looked down on me and said I wouldn't make it, she was there to defend me and she promised me I was gonna make it big.

Now look where I am.

I pout at her and also wipe my face." Bring it in sista!" She laughs wholeheartedly and we hug for a long time before she pulls away.

"Gosh look what you've done, made me tear up at work." She scolded me and I laughed as she got her mirror fixing her mascara.

As she did so I pulled out my phone to see a post from THESHADEROOM.

THESHADEROOM: Well looks like Charlotte hornets star Lamelo Ball and instagram model Analicia  Chaves or better known as "Ana"  have called the quits

THESHADEROOM: Well looks like Charlotte hornets star Lamelo Ball and instagram model Analicia  Chaves or better known as "Ana"  have called the quits. Melo was seen spotted with Ana at a club having a heated argument before he sped off in his Lamborghini. Ana was then video taped crying on the sidewalk, rumour has circulated that he allegedly put hands on a guy and Chaves wasn't too happy about it.If that does seem like trouble in paradise that I don't know what it is. What do y'all think? 🤷🏾‍♀️🙈