Champions|| Gary payton ii

Champions || Gary Payton ii
Excuse any errors!

The siren to the 4th quarter had gone off in Boston Celtics home ground. The warriors had beaten the Celtics 107-93.

It all occurred so rapidly, the ground was surrounded by proud fans and family's all coming to congratulate the boys on their win.

"Come on Montana, the warriors won!!" Malika shouted to her friend waking her out of her slumber. She slapped Montana who jolted up confused ready to fight someone.

But once she noticed, the court full of people she understood why, she jumped off her chair rushing over to the first player she could settle on.

She was getting the bag tonight!

"Hey Gary, can I quickly interview you?" Montana asked the hyper active man. He glanced back at this teammates, who were making kissy faces.

And when he means teammates. He means Juan and Jordan.

"Of course go for it!"

"Okay well, today I am joined by the newest champion, Gary Payton ii. So please tell us Gary, how did you guys do it? Win a ring."

"Well I'm not gonna sit here and lie. It was a challenging time. Especially, when Curry got injured we thought we lost him. But it was nothing he couldn't handle it.

But we did it for all the warrior fans all world wide." He smiled at the camera which made Montana melt.

"Thanks GP." The camera switched off and Gary went back to his teammates who were groaning.

"No no. That's not the part of the story." Klay exclaimed frustrated and his teammates agreed.

"What do you mean?"

"Buddy you can't be that slow. You had the opportunity to ask her out and you fumbled." Jordan told him and Gary thought of a minute.

He finally came to realisation." Oh...OH!"

"Yeah." Juan says back in the same tone making the guys laugh." Now go back and fix it."

They push him in the direction of where Montana was only to notice she was gone.

Wow.

"She's gone." Gary told them turning around.

"She was right there."

"I know and now she's gone." He scoffed to himself." I'm such a idiot."

"Don't worry bro I already got you covered we're hitting the club for JP's bday. I invited Malika and made sure that Montana  is also  tagging along." Klay explained showing the receipts.

"Alright. Now I gotta really show out tonight."

::::::

"LETS GO MY BOYS WONN!." Montana shouted excitedly, as she shook her booty leaning down grabbing her ankles.

And let me tell you that thang was thangin.

"That's what I'm talking about." Malika cheered her on, while recording her and posting it on Instagram.

Of course on her close friends because she was not finna lose her job over her bestie shaking some ass.

"So you gonna finally make a move on Jordan tonight?" Montana asked Malika who became flustered.

"Shut up. That boy is too young for me. Maybe Klay he's cute." Malika shrugged sipping her drink making Montana squeal.

"Curly hair really do be hitting different lately."