Mother's day🥰 || Jayson Tatum💖

As soon as you woke up you attempted to blindly go to the bathroom which just resulted in you face planting on your bathroom floor.

You groaned at the impact. Yep you were definitely awake for sure right now. You quickly peed and did you morning routine.

You picked up the phone to see messages from Jayson.

You shook your head with a smile and began getting dressed for the today

You shook your head with a smile and began getting dressed for the today. You were feeling great after all it was Mother's Day.

You couldn't wait to see your baby Deuce,since he has been travelling with his daddy.

Sometimes Deuce would stay in Boston with you for schooling. But he highly enjoyed spending time with Jayson so you couldn't bring yourself to separate the duo.

Suddenly you heard a knocking on the door it sounded more like a beat, rhythm. You knew that beat by heart and knew it could only be one person.

"Come in!" You chortled absentmindedly. The door opened and moments later you heard heavy and small footsteps peddling towards the kitchen.

It was Deuce and he was beyond happy to see you more exhilarated.

"Mummy!!" He shouts and wastes no time sprinting over to you.

You kneeled down to his height and he ran straight into your open arms.

"Baby boy!" You picked up your baby and spun him around he giggled slightly at this.

Jayson watched from the other side of the counter. He had a pure smile on his face, muscular arms crossed against his broad chest.

He loved to see that sight. The way you engaged with Deuce warmed his heart in so many ways you didn't know.

He couldn't believe he let you slip from his fingers just like that. If only he was serious back then. Y'all would've been married by now.

"What." You ask with a laugh still attacking Deuce with kisses all over his precious face.

"Nothing. Can't a negro get some loving up in here as well?"

You playfully rolled your eyes and plopped Deuce down on the counter. You sauntered your way to Jayson who was just standing there waiting for a hug.

"There's a difference Jay. Deuce is my baby you're not." You shut him down and he licked his lips and dryly chuckled.

"Whoa whoa I see how it is."

"Nigga I'm playing quit being sensitive." You swatted his chest and stood up on your tippy toes and wrapped your arms around his neck hugging him.

His long arms looped around your waist. He closed his eyes savouring the intimate moment. He missed you being in his arms. You guys weren't together anymore but Jayson still loved your dearly.