We belong together ||Jayson Tatum

In this imagine you find out that Jayson has cheated on you, with his ex summer fling artist Ella Mai.

Justice- You

Written in first person.

"Deuce cmon baby let's go." I called out to Deuce.

"Coming mama!" He shouted and moments later you heard his hurried tiny footsteps running down the stairs.

I smiled at this and once he got down he hugged me.

"Aww what was that for hon." My hormones were getting to the best of me. But I knew better than to cry in front of Deuce.

He shrugged and said in his little voice." Dunno just felt like it."

I shook my head and kissed his forehead. He interlocked his hand with mine.

"Alright let's go."

—-

Once we arrived at the stadium I managed to find Miss brandy and sat down next to her. Deuce went and sat in her lap.

"Hi darling how and you and the baby doing" miss brandy gestured to my stomach. It was quite loud in the stadium but I managed to muster what she was saying.

I am currently 5 months pregnant with Jayson's and I son. Man this boy sure knew how to kick a lot. As if he were playing football.

He was always moving and kicking or doing any sort of physical moment. He couldn't stay still.

"We're fine just morning sickness is kicking my ass." I groaned and she smiled sympathetically.

"I understand I would like to see it get better but you it doesn't at least not until the pregnancy is over." She explains and I nod.

—- Time skip

120 -109. The Celtics had lost and it wasn't like them to lose to a easy team like the Pacers. They weren't locked in I mean everyone else appeared to be accept Jayson.

He kept getting fouls, missing cheap shots and arguing with the ref. Which was unlike him sure he had a temper but he knew when to keep it intact.

"Jayson."

"Hmm." He hums not looking up from his phone. We currently in bed, he was massaging my feet and Deuce was with Miss Brandy.

"What's up with you?"

"Whatchu mean?"

"You've been in a such a weird mood since the start of the day. It's not like you." I stated making him shift uncomfortably.

"I'm aight. I've  just been dealing with some things." He semi went into detail.  And I just sent him a annoyed look.

There he goes being all nonchalantly and secretive. He knows that I can't stand a nonchalant nigga yet he's turning into one.

It's been like this for months now and I've tried reviving this relationship but it's not working. He's not allowing me to mend it.

"Don't be like that Jayson." I whine wrapping my arms around his waist." Your burdens are my burdens remember?" I recall, resting my chin on his broad shoulder.

I could see that he was visibly shaking, and that he wanted to talk but couldn't bring himself to.

"Babe I have to tell you something..."  He starts his tone extremely dejected. Sounding like he swallowed a coin.

Me being me I already knew this wasn't finna be good.

"Well? What is it..."

"You know that time Ella and I  had a fling." He fiddled with his fingers not daring to make eye contact.

My heart was already pounding in my ears.

"Yes."

"Her and I got intimate one night." He confirmed and I was already standing up." Oh lord..." he continued." And one thing lead to another we slept together." He adds swallowing.

"And I swear we were both drunk I didn't mean it." He croaks out, his browns eyes twinkling with tears.

"Did you use protection Jayson." I stopped my pacing staring him down. My eye twitched as I awaited his answer.

"I—"

"Yes or no!?"

"No!— we didn't use protection." He cried out and that was my last straw. A single tear fell down my cheek.

"Did you even love me?" I scoffed looking down at the tall man that was on his knees, gripping my legs. The back of my thighs were used to support him.

"Of course I do. You're my one and only." He says without a doubt." I could never doubt my love for you I love you infinity baby."

"Then why cheat Jayson?!" I sobbed shoving his hands off me.

"After all these years of constantly reassuring me you and Ella were done and dusted, you still had feelings for her!" I yelled banging my fists on his chest.

Ella and him had been on and off since 2019 it's only until I came in the picture in 2020. That he finally cut all ties loose with her.

He just took the hits not even trying to fight back. Because he knew he was in the wrong.

"Take this back." I tore off my promise ring throwing at his feet. Leaving him kneeling on the carpet.

I stormed into the closet collecting all clothes and all the necessary items that I needed. My vision blurry but I didn't give a fuck.

"You can't be serious Justice. We're meant to be getting married soon you can't just give up on me like that!" Jayson had the audacity to yell at me.

"I can and I will. Because I knew from the get go that you were not stable enough to be in a healthy relationship

With your obsession with being with girls that look like your baby mama and being a mamas boy.

I saw the red flags from miles away I don't even know why I stayed." I hissed and he gasped at me not expecting me to pop off.

I leave him there allowing him to fully digest what I told him. Hurrying downstairs, I drag my suitcase and everything and I was outta there.

"Cmon little one. It's just you and me now." I spoke to my stomach placing my hands on my bump.

The door swings up and my eyes drift up to see Jayson jogging to the car. Locking the doors he began banging on the window of the Range Rover.

"Justice Helen Monique you better open this motherfucking door I ain't playing with you! You're pregnant!" Jayson didn't seem phased that I was leaving.

More so, on the fact that I was heavily pregnant with his son and could burst anytime. The last thing he wants is to miss his sons birth.

I swiftly turn on the car giving Jayson one last glance before speeding off leaving him standing there.

Thats what his ass gets for cheating.

-