Family time || Paolo banchero

Omniscient point of view
Paolo and Armani have a three year old son together Tyrell, who was a result of a reckless one night stand. The two were together for about 3 years, until Paolo had moved away to Orlando when he got drafted.

The two figured it was best to split because Paolos career was taking off, and she didn't want to weigh him down.

Which he assured that she could never do that,  neither-less the two were split for about 2 years now.

"You're so cuteee." Armani crooned to Tyrell squeezing his cheeks together, he ignored her trying to build his Lego house.

Armani's mother shook her head, as she wiped down the counter that was messed up with food thanks to a certain toddler.

"When are you gonna talk with Pablo."

"Eventually." She caress her sons chubby cheeks, reminding so much of his father.

Today Armani and her family were meant to go to the Zoo later on. Of course this was meant to be just a family day, but her mother insisted on the father of Armani's child being there.

Paolo.

Claiming that it wouldn't be right if he missed out. Much to her dismay she also questioned Tyrell, who without a doubt insisted on his fathers appearance.

Now Armani and Paolo had no bad blood at all, the two were straight he had his own life.

Therefore , she didn't feel the need to invite him to something like this right?

As it was a small family gathering nothing big.

"Yo, so who's coming?" Devon, your brother and his girl along with some other guys came down the stairs.

"Didn't I already tell you. Paolo and a couple of his friends." Armani smacked her teeth at how how her brother never listened.

Nor was ever prepared, he always rocked up last minute and invites himself.

Although Armani never had a problem with his girlfriend she was a sweetheart.

"Armani aren't you inviting that friend, of yours you were telling me about..."

Annoyance had overtaken her face as, she noticed that Devon's face had crinkled up.

"What friend?!"

"Oh my bad darling." Armani's mama covers her mouth standing up." You know what, imma go strap Tyrell in the car."

Her mother rushes out the door with Tyrell in her arms.

Great.

She just spilled the tea, sprinting off like she did not just cause a war.

"Who's this friend of yours?"Devon crossed his arms now becoming more invested.

Armani sighed packing Tyrell's  lunch in his lunch box, hoping he would back off but that's not the case.

"No one, you know how mama be talking." She tried playing it off, and he just nodded along not phased.

"Right but I know mama and she don't be talking nonsense. So what's good."

"Alright damn, I'm inviting this guy I've been talking with."

"Armani..."

"Don't say my name like that." Armani hissed making Devon roll his eyes.

"You got it, but what about Paolo?"

"What about him?!"

"You've got mad balls bringing another Nigga,  around your baby daddy." Michael sipped his drink.