Widowed || Ben simmons part 2

This little imagine was inspired by big mama. 🫶🏽
Your pov

Last night you couldn't seem to get over that encounter you had with Ben. It was something about the way he was so tall yet he was awkward and jester.

His height really didn't match his personality which was fine.

It's what made you more attracted to him? You didn't know what it was but you didn't like it one bit.

You were still sensitive about the death of Caleb as it had occurred in 2020. 2 years since you lost Caleb.

Every once in awhile you found yourself talking to him when you were down it didn't matter how you felt. You still always found a way to reach out to him.

Is what Caleb wouldn't wanted for? For you to move on?

"Mama you good?" Jaseh, your son asked his big hazel eyes were filled with concern.

"Don't worry I'm fine, what were you saying sweetheart." You turned your full attention to him to see he was glaring at you.

"Stop lying I know when you're upset." You let out a chuckle at how protective he sounded, just like his father.

"Boy ain't lying. I'm straight now eat your damn breakfast before I give you something to worry about." You playfully buck at him and he does the same at you with playful snarl.

He quickly thanks you and the beloved lord himself before devouring that plate.

"What are we doing today?"He says and wipes his mouth once he was done.

He gazes up at you with the cheekiest grin and made your heart melt.

"Well we're going fishing. Just like old times." You explain.

"Is anyone else coming?"

"Uh is a there a girl that you invited that I should know about?" You inquire teasing him and his cheeks become flustered.

"No! Stop playing with me mama."

"I was just kidding baby." I laugh at him and pick him up." Put me  down!! I'm too old to be carried."

He was right he was five years old but you loved to baby him. Cause he was you're only child.

He doesn't understand but when his older you tell him.

"You'll forever be my baby boy."

The doorbell rings and you raise your eyebrows.

Who could that be?

"See I knew mama was seeing someone." He said to himself and you ignored his smart remark making your way to the door.

You opened the door to reveal Ben? He was standing there hands tucked away in his pockets. (Outfit in the mm)

He was wearing a dark grey long sleeve shirt with white Nike sweatpants and a red hat with low dunk Nike shoes.

Boy, did he look fine.

You gaped up at him in disbelief at his presence. Now that you thought about this Nigga towered over you.

"What are you doing here?" You regain your confidence to ask him.

His eye scanned down to your outfit. You were dripped out.

"Well I wanted to see if we can hang out? But you look like your already going somewhere." He trailed off gesturing to your attire.

"Yeah, I'm going fishing."

"That's fine, can I come?"

"Listen Ben I'm not sure if you-"