Time of the month|| Gelo Ball

I started my period today and man it started at the wrong time. I was pissed. No dick for a week.

I know Gelo ain't finna be happy bout but we can he do? I mean there is one option but I don't think he's ready for that if you know what I mean ;)

"Mmmm baby what's wrong." Gelo groaned. His deep voice even deeper since he was sleeping he fell asleep on me. His muscular arm tightened around my waist.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I told him in soft tone I could feel the ickness spewing on to my underwear I cringed in his grip.

"Pardon speak up woman I can't hear you." He mumbled loudly into the pillow and this just made my temper rise more.

"Nigga didn't I just to tell you to let me go!" I projected my voice and he turned to face me so quick I thought his neck would've snapped.

Because of him processing what I practically barked at him his tightened hold on me had loosened and I quickly dashed out of it and into the bathroom.

I locked the door before he could come in and intervene. Shortly after if not seconds later his rapid heavy foot steps stood at the door and he pounded on it.

"Kehlani open this damn I know you ain't disrespecting me in my own houses!" He went quiet for a second.

"Can you just piss off G, give me a moment."I shouted back. I opened his drawers trying to find any sort of produce pads or tampons. Nope. As expected.

At least I know his serious about me and isn't hoeing around.

"Girl you got me hot asf." I heard him suck his teeth muttering to himself. I just knew he was pacing.

I sighed deflated. I knew that was I was going to have to tell him eventually. I can't hide in here forever sadly.

"Alright fine. Bae you wanna be helpful can you please go by me pads and tampons."

I went absolutely quiet as if no one was even there I snickered to myself. I knew he was there he was just frozen.

So I continued explaining" go to the nearest gas station and go buy pads with the wings. Understand?"

"Yes... but why can't you do it!"

"Boy would you stop acting like a teenage boy and go and buy tampons for your girl!"

He grumbled nevertheless but agreed I heard the sound of car keys being lifted up and the door shut.

I exhaled with relief and opened the door finally I got a new pair of underwear and new clothes. Gelos hoodie and his basketball shorts.

I went and took a shower but damn you know those really painful cramps that happen and you just want to end life right then and here? Yep that's happening to me.

So I transitioned to the bathtub I filled it with bubbles and laid back closing my eyes and took advantage of my freedom.

Ring Ring Ring

I groaned opening my eyes. Damn I was bout pass tf out. I picked up my phone and shut my eyes tightly.

"Yes?"

"How you doing?"

"Still in pain. Did you buy the pads and tampons?"

The line went quiet. This boy-

"Babe what size is your pussy."

I swear I was about to cry right then and there. What kind of idiotic question was this?!

I hang up the phone on his face. I'm done with his ass today.

                                       Gelo.

"Hello? Fuck!" I growled once I realised she hung up on my face. She's got me heated asf. How the fuck does she expect to know all these things I'm a man.

I know nothing  about periods, quite frankly I didn't have sisters so I never really had to deal with periods and all. Also Izzy never use to let me go alone she'd go with me.

I sigh and putting my forehead on the on the counter. I was fucked. She was gonna leave my ass.

"If you're looking for pads and tampons it's this way." A voice stated. I glanced up to see a older black  woman wearing a soft smile. She had grey hair but she still looked like she was in her 50s.

"Uh thank you ma''ma." I replied with small smile I followed her direction and once I saw the isle. I was confused. I didn't even know what her flow was.

"Go with these ones honey." She pointed to the large pads, she picked them out and got a few tampons giving them to me.

Surely this woman was my guardian angel because I had been here for 30 minutes and no one once decided to help me out.

"Also I suggest to never ask that question again young man." She chuckled and I frowned once she walked away.

She heard the conversation. Oh my days.

————

"I'm back." I welcomed myself into the bathroom she still laid there but she was sleeping soundlessly. Aww my baby looks so cuteee.

She looked so alluring when her mouth wasn't running.

She stirred in her sleep when I tried waking her up man my heart was beating so fast. The things this girl does to me.

"Mmmm leave me alone G." She huffs trying to pry away from my kisses I chuckled at her. I kissed along her neck I sucked on the skin softly she hummed in approval.

"You gotta wake your ass up ma, I brought the things." I whispered softly and she sighed but regardless I was met with her chocolate brown eyes.

I felt myself cheesing so hard. Far out I love this girl we've been dating for a 1 year and already feel like she's the one. She gets me I get her. She's got me in some spell but hey I ain't complaining.

"Thank you Gelo, I don't know what I'd do without you baby." She extended her head backwards and we shared a kiss her plump lips on mine.

I couldn't get enough of her. Ughhh with the way things is going I might have to pop a ring on that finger.

"It's all good." I pecked her forehead and played with her hair as she laid back. I sat on the bathroom floor as we spoke for hours.

_____

Aww this was cute! 😍🖤

Hope y'all enjoyed I'm open to requests and please dm me any feedback! 🤎