Little one || Melo Ball 

Melo ball pov

"Melo stop." She huffed shoving me off of her.  She grumbled sitting on the edge of the bed as I laid there speechless.

"What's wrong? You don't want that melo loving." I teased her smacking her ass and she rolled her eyes.

"Man fuck you. No I don't. Don't you have a girlfriend to go be with." She states crossing her arms refusing to meet my eye.

Ion know why she was catching a attitude.

"Nah where do you listen from Y/n How many damn times have I told you she's not my girlfriend!" I exclaimed smacking my teeth.

It was always the same topic brought up whenever we linked. Y/n would get these random mood swings, and would go from being all over me.

To be being all distant and shit, and quite frankly it awakened the beast inside of me when she did that.

Now I can't blame her because she thinks that I have feelings for Ana, when I don't. She's just a side chick nothing else.

"You're the only one I have eyes for those other girls ain't got nothing on you." I said truthfully. She just hummed and rubbed her face.

"I don't care if those other females don't have nothing on me. It's the fact that you  claim I'm your main but you have other side pieces. How the fuck does that make sense LaFrance!?

How would you feel if I had other side niggas?" She questioned and my jaw clenched.

"If you did I fuck you up and all your other niggas up. There's no space for them. I'm your man." I stated nonchalantly.

She rolled her eyes." Exactly Lamelo. See you're such a hypocrite make it make sense."

"You keep rolling your eyes and they gonna get stuck in the back of your head."

She ignored me and just faced the mirror and did the same thing going on my phone texting Lonzo since I was going out with him and Zoey soon.

The sound of sniffling made me look up, Ayesha's eyes were red and puffy she looks up and makes direct eye contact.

"I can't stand you Melo. You've done nothing but make my life a misery!" She shouted her voice croaky.

"Well I can't stand your ass too Y/n!" I stood up projecting my voice." What more do you want from a nigga?!" I could feel myself getting all choleric.

"I just want you to understand where I'm coming from. That's all." She whispers into my chest.

I shake my head looking down." I-I can't. Because I don't see what's wrong."

"It's fine, I knew you wouldn't."She sniffled and gently removed her grip from my shirt.She pulled away.

"What's that supposed to mean?" My heart dropped to my stomach and  I felt my pale skin become even more paler.