Let me love you || Lamelo Ball

Here's some Melo content did y'all like this  book being full of Melo or not?? Cause  like I had a melo phase and there's  so much imagines of him in my drafts so should I continue to post it or nah 😭

Let me know 🫣

"Babe have you seen my Jersey?" Marcus asked, he picked up a white shirt nah that's not it.

He was currently looking for his Basketball jersey that he lost not me,I washed it and put it in the drawers.

"How am I supposed to know?I ain't the one wearing it." I told him straight up but he took it the wrong way like he always did.

"Well you the one that does the laundry so I don't know why you're getting an attitude." He rolled his eyes and stood up to his full height.

"Shut up Marcus, you're a grown ass man that doesn't know how to their own laundry." This shut him up real quick because I peeped that he was clenching his fists. Good. Let his ass be mad.

I honestly don't know why I was still with him he was disrespectful, never valued me never showed affection it's like I was with my enemy.

We hated each other's guts the whole love spark and butterflies was long gone.

It wasn't there anymore I don't even think it was there in the first place.

The relationship was just for me to get over my best friend Melo.

At the time he was dating some girl and I knew that I could easily win him over but he wasn't letting me so I let him go and went and found Marcus.

"First of all lower you tone, and second of all watch who you're talking to Marcus." I seethed and stood up from the couch. His jaw was clenched and he stared me down intensely.

The nigga was also testing me.

"Im not in the mood today to hear your bitchyness." He rudely nudged pasts me and stormed off.

I scoffed at him and sat back down on the couch. Nah I'm definitely dumping his ass tonight after he comes back from basketball training.

-
It was now about 5:30 the sun had set and it was now quiet outside the neighbourhood kids weren't playing around. Probably having dinner but me on the other hand,

I was enjoying my me time because self care is compulsory at all times ladies. 💋

I sat in my robe towel wrapped my head that was recently washed with my new pineapple scent shampoo.

My whole section of the bathroom was full of skin care and body soaps I barely used, that's what pissed off Marcus.

I took a sip of my champagne that well not entirely mine it was from Marcus's stash of alcohol he had in a cabinet.

Don't worry, he barley drinks so nobody has to know. 👀

"Tessa quit barking girl I'm trying to watch my show." I smacked my lips at Tessa who barked loudly increasing her vocals.

God damn girl.

Huffing, I knew she wasn't gonna give it a break until I got up so I did and I made my way to her she was near the door.

I kneel down picking her up and making her comfortable in my arms.

"Baby, there's no one at the door." I told her and she grumbled so I shook my head and checked the peephole only to see my ex standing there.

Melo.

PAUSE because what the fuck is he doing here? He made it perfectly crystal clear to my face that he didn't wanna be with me when he went and got some many hoes.