Chapter 2 - Betrayed

As Patrick went inside to get them some drinks, he went to his bedroom first, to wear a singlet top, and to cover up his bare chest, as he assumed probably that was why Tina didn't want to stare at him or speak to him either.

Patrick wore his singlet top first, and he finally stepped out of his bedroom and went to his kitchen fridge to get them some drinks. As he came back to his parlor, he served them the drinks, but Patrick noticed that Tina was no longer there, as only Prisca sat on his parlor blue couch and stretched her long, slender legs seductively on the couch as she stared at him seductively.

Patrick frowned as he approached Prisca, who was staring at him seductively, and she smiled and dropped her legs down from the couch. She stood up and walked up to him to collect the two cans of drinks from his hand, and Patrick immediately asked Prisca, "Where's your friend Tina? Has she gone home?."

"No.. I don't think so. Tina went outside to wait for me, as she wasn't comfortable sitting in here with me," Prisca replied, as she collected the two cold can drinks from Patrick's hands, and she said to Patrick, "I have told you, Patrick, to forget about my friend Tina. Tina doesn't like associating with guys, and yet you're still eyeing her over me. I have told you how much I love you, and yet you're still picking on Tina over me. What does Tina have that I do not also have? Check me out now; I'm cute."

Prisca swirled around for Patrick to properly examine her bodily shape and beauty, as she was a brown-skinned lady, and Patrick sighed and said to her, "Look, Prisca, I do not love you, and that's the truth. I love Tina, and I have always been looking for a way to meet with her. Remember that I also requested that you try and bring Tina here, as I really do appreciate our friendship, and I know that you've also been dating several of my friends behind my back, but I kept mute about it, as I just wanted to meet Tina. Please try and understand me."

Prisca frowned, and she said, "Tina won't accept you, Patrick, and that's not why I asked her to follow me here. I truly love you, Patrick, please."

Prisca tried to persuade Patrick again and tried to touch him by his hand, forgetting about Tina, but Patrick refused, and he said, "Fine. I will think about it later, but not now. Let me first know what Tina is doing outside before she gets lost or disappears, or strolls off to the street, as she won't know her way back home to your village."

Prisca sighed, and she finally moved away for Patrick to pass. As she walked back to sit on the couch, she was still holding the two cans of drinks that she had collected from him.

Prisca popped opened one of the two can drinks, and she drank from it, while waiting for Sharon to arrive, as they had something important to discuss about. Just as Patrick approached his parlor exit door to pull it open and step out, Sharon arrived from her outing, with her two best friends, and she smiled at Patrick sweetly as she stepped into the living room with her friends.

Before Sharon could greet Patrick, he immediately dashed out from the house and went searching for Tina. He finally saw Tina standing beside his house exit gate, speaking to his security gate guard.

Patrick calmly walked up to meet Tina, where she stood beside the gate, and he approached her and asked, "Why are you standing out here all alone?"

Tina stared back at Patrick but ignored responding to him as she crossed her arms around her chest, and she didn't even say a word as she stared away from him to the exit gate that was slightly opened after Sharon and her two friends had arrived.

Tina's attitude clearly irritated Patrick, but he calmed and walked closer to meet her as he touched her folded arms around her chest, startling Tina, who stared at him in shock, and she also glared at him for touching her arms.