Chapter 44 - Village visit

Anita searched her room for her phone and couldn't find it, although she had two phones but the one she used the most was missing, the other phone she was with was just a business contact line she used in storing most of her fellow actors and business associate number, she searched the whole room couldn't still find her phone then she came out to ask her sister if she had seen her phone.

Entering Hailey's room , Anita asked her if she had help her seen her second phone or if she took it,

"What are you looking for?", Hailey asked Anita as she saw her, searching her shelf and bedside,
"Did you see my second phone, I have been looking for it?".

Hailey scratched her head, she was with a friend of hers, Anita was impatient and she asked her,
"Did you you take my phone, answer me Hailey I want to use it?".

"Well, am not with your phone, mom took it along with her?",
"What!, Why will she do that?", Anita fumed.
"I don't know", Hailey replied scratching her head.

"But.. how did mom took my phone?, I didn't see her, since last week, so when did she come in to my room to take my phone?", Anita asked looking suspiciously at hailey.

"Am sorry, mom asked me to bring your phone for her, I taught she just wanted to use it, probably to call someone or copy a contact.."

"And you did not tell me before taking my phone to give mom, where's she, I haven't seen her?", Anita asked angrily.

"Hmph, mom travelled to big aunt place",Hailey replied looking down.

"What!, She travelled with my phone, why?", Anita looked at her sister irritably,

"Hailey!..", Anita screamed.

"Am sorry, I didn't know mom will travel with it..", Hailey tried to explain but Anita cut her words off,

"Enough!, Just keep those explanation to yourself I don't need it, At first you should have told me before taking my phone, but seems it all planned, What if Patrick called..?"
Looking at her sister, Anita angrily left her sister's room.

**

It been three weeks since Anita got the news of Patrick having a child, she cried and nurse her heart indoor for two weeks, and now she decided to bounce back and move on with her life.

Anita couldn't belief her mother will do a thing as smuggling her phone away without her consent, she was pised off.

Anita wandered if Patrick truly called her, she wanted to see him though, she longed to see him. After she came out and had recover from the heart break her father had a brief discussion with her, he told her to move on and let Patrick be, and he also told her he had cut of his business collaboration with Patrick's company, he advised his daughter not to go back to Patrick and consider going on a date with Matthew, since he as approve of the marriage proposal from the Days family, which also as other benefits accompanied with it, other than Patrick whom didn't have any Government support.

Anita frowned remembering all her father had told her, she still loved and wanted Patrick, she does not love Matthew, she had seen him before and she knew how walkaholic he was, and the type or luxury lifestyle he lived, she doesn't want him for a husband, but she could not disrespect her father, she agreed to go on a date with Matthew but that after she had seen Patrick first.

Anita did not have Patrick's contact on her other phone so she drove to his mansion straight as it was already weekend, when she got in, she was told by the attendant that their boss was not around, and she can leave a message for them to deliver to him when he returns. Anita stared at them and asked if he was at his office, but the senior attendant whom knew Anita told her that, her boss had travelled to his village earlier today, and Anita can call him on phone since her boss did not tell her when he will be back.

Anita was disappointed to hear that Patrick had travelled to his village again, she did not know Patrick village nor his parents, she was hoping Patrick will take her along with him to his village, now he had travelled all alone. Anita wandered if she will ever be able to meet Patrick's parent, especially now that things as gone south between them, she frowned and went back in to her car and drove back home.

**

Ever since Patrick had tried calling Anita's number and her mother was the one whom picked it, he felt discouraged to call Anita's line again as he feared that her mother might be the one to pick it again, and he doesn't like embarrassment or insult. So Patrick stopped trying to call Anita line and decided to travel go see his son and Tina.

He remembered the last time he had seen Tina, how beautiful she was looking, sweet and charming. Patrick smiled remembering thoughts of Tina and how cute she looked whenever she bit on her lower lip, he really liked and misses her though.

Patrick wandered if Tina was dating someone else as to the reason why she doesn't like him. But he remembered she was a Virgin when he first met her and made love to her. Patrick frowned imagining another guy whom can possibly be Tina's current boyfriend as he knows Tina is very beautiful and there's no how other guys, both well to do men might be lusting after her.

Arriving at his hometown, Patrick drove straight to his father's house. Although Patrick had renovated the house the last time he came visiting his parents. His junior sister their last born was very excited to see him, she had already packed her bags telling her mother that whenever her big bro comes she will follow him back to the city.

Mamapatrick had tried explaining to her daughter why she need her to stay with them in the village but Amanda will never agree, she said she's going back to the city with Patrick, even though it for holiday that she wants to visit the city.

Patrick's sister rushed and hugged him as he came down from his car, they greeted him and welcome him into the house.