Chapter 41 - Thinking about the advice

Patrick sat down in his office thinking about the advise Chris told him before he left, telling him not to leave Anita.

Advising him - "You should try to settle back with Anita, while you can adopt back your son to come live with you both if you still want your child", Patrick shake his head remembering Chris exact word of advise, he obviously had not even dialed Anita's phone number since she last walked out on him for telling her about Tina.

Patrick dismissed all the next business appointment he had for the day as he told his personal assistant to take control of everything while he left, telling his assistant he as some urgent matters to deal with.

Patrick Personal Assist at his office knows Patrick to well as been facing some relationship issue, he thought, 'Matters of the heart', while he Shaked his head pitying his boss, as Patrick already left home.

**

At Mrs Bright Mansion..

Anita had Bering sober ever since the news of Patrick having another child with another girl, whom she.does not even.know or have heard of or even seen in the news. At first Anita taught she can be strong to overcome and do away with taught of Patrick, but after that day of acting strong, she completely broken down crying and yearning for Patrick love.

Her immediate younger sister Hailey had tried to talk her out of the depression she was trying to set in for herself. Hailey whom was 2years younger than Anita was Angry with Anita, they both looked alike though but Anita was older than her a bit, they could pass for twin if someone didn't really know them.

Sometimes when Hailey goes out on shopping and her personal work, she gets compliment on behalf of her sister, and she knew these people are her sisters fan whom assumed her to be Anita, she jus smiled back at them and not waste her time trying to explaining she's not Anita, when she gets home she rant to her sister how her fans wouldn't let her rest whenever they see and mistaken her for Anita.

Anita was 25 years plus in age while Hailey will be 23 yrs in some few month time, but Justina will be 17yrs, so Hailey and Anita were more closer to eachother than Justina whom was jus becoming an adult.

Hailey tried to talk to Anita refused eating or saying anything, she became a mess for herself, despite promising not to starve her stomach, she cried her eyes out wanting Patrick.

When Mr Bright got the news about Patrick breakup with his daughter because he already has a child, he felt disappointed at Patrick, he had seen Patrick as a responsible young man even though he knew Patrick wasn't a graduate or degree holder, he still loved the young man because of his business enthusiasm and growth.

Mr Bright couldn't do anything to help his daughter, he felt sad about it and hope she heals soon and come out the pain of losing Patrick to another woman.

While Mrs Bright just completely ignore Anita as she already planned on going vacation at her big sisters place to have a change of environment, she never liked Patrick and she was inwardly happy, Patrick had finally broke up with her daughter, she cared less if Patrick was rich, so long he was not a graduate of any state or foreign university, he was not her choice of spouse for her daughter, so let Anita cry it all out so Anita will probably end up hating Patrick for hurting her heart and eventually move on.. That's why she want to be away to let her daughter heal and decide on her own, without she or her husband Mr Bright influence or advise, to avoid being blame for whatever choice Anita made.

Max Bright returned to his family house, after placing the Award in his father's store room where he had other Noble Awards kept, Max asked his father,
"What of mom, and Anita I haven't seen any of them since when I came into the house?",

"Oh, Your mother is preparing to go spend some time in her sister's place, while your sisters are upstairs", Mr Bright said calmly as he watch his son carefully placed down the awards.

"Okay Dad, I will go see them first before seeing mom",

"Okay son, and when you are thru, see me before you leave as I will like discussing some business deals with you, and you should be preparing on taking your position as the new CEO of Brights Oil and Gas", Mr Bright said firmly.

Frowning at what his father just said, Max sighed, "Okay dad, I will do just that, let me go see them, since none of them even came down to see me".

Just as Max was about going upstart to his sister's Chamber his junior brother saw him and rushed out to greet him, happy to see his big brother as Josh had been in school since Max had returned.

"Josh, Josh, " Max carried and hugged his little brother whom was just 10years old,
"How have you been?",
"Am fine big bro, when did you return?",

"Have been back some month back, so you now a big boy, in college right", Max asked Josh as he sat down with him on the cushion

"Yeah, I don't want to be in boarding, but mom insisted", Josh rant

Max smiled at him and said,
"Yeah, mom wants you to focus on your studies okay, so you don't get to carried away watching superheroes",
Josh laughed hearing what his brother Max just said, so Max continued,

"Come on, go change we talk later, am still around and you just got back from your holiday break, I have somethings for you, so go in and change let me go in and see your sisters"

"Okay big Bro", Josh said and stood up as he left to his room, while Max went to his sister's Chambers.

**

Knock knock!

Hailey open the door, surprised to see Max Max was around, she greeted him as welcome him in to their room.

As Max walked in he was shocked to see Anita in such a messed up state, he asked Hailey,
"What happened to her?", rushing to where Anita curled up on her bed.

Max hate to see any of his sister's get hurt and it really pained him seeing Anita in such a messed up state, sad and teary, wandering what had happened to her, he asked.